Movie News: Deadpool & Wolverine w/ Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman Update: Rotten Tomatoes Verified Audience Score 97% LITE SPOILERS!

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
452500210_465780309648666_1205588518277675913_n.jpg

hard to avoid shit now.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Psst marvel?

NO MORE FCKING SPOILERS!!!!
until my last post...I was gonna say all theyve spoiled is mutant/fox stuff, other deadpools and wolverine variants. I was like dont spoil any MCU stuff that wasnt on Loki...and they go head and drop this. I already heard about it though

they just cant control themselves

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
fair point....but imagine going in not knowing. Like why did they have to screen this part?.......I mean, if they got enough money to make fake scenes for commercials...they can make fake scenes for Screeners too

Id prefer it to be anyone but Ruffalo at this point...not that I dislike him, but He's very busy..LOL

^^^^

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
read somewhere this morning that Marvel had some fake stuff out there to throw people off from spoiling. We'll see. I aint clickin that @TENT :lol:
Naw this ain't fake.
I aint gonna spoil anymore.
However there are ALOT of quick cameos.
You gonna be surprised at couple of them for sure.
Annoyed with some others.

There are 2 scenes that are like the Doctor Strange battle in Infinity War or like when the heroes return in Endgame.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of you guys are gonna love this movie. There is a character in it that I HATE but yall love this guy. I thought about BGOL when he appeared.
I have to admit. I was wrong and I didn't see this movie being this much fun.
Really nice fight scenes. I wasn't expecting that.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of you guys are gonna love this movie. There is a character in it that I HATE but yall love this guy. I thought about BGOL when he appeared.
I have to admit. I was wrong and I didn't see this movie being this much fun.
Really nice fight scenes. I wasn't expecting that.
Zod is in it???!!!!
J/k lol