Movie News: Dwayne The Rock Johnson Cast As X-Men’s Apocalypse In MCU Reports/Rumors Update: WTF?!,

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok don't kill me...

I think if Dwayne focuses?

Gets off this bullsh*t he been doing lately?

He could do it.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ok don't kill me...

He could do it.

Didn't this board mention casting him as Apocalypse around the time they released Days of Future Past?

This could work if he doesn't try to be The Rock so much.
Just as long as he doesnt say something like "You X-men may have dealt with Magneto..now see what happens when you face the FINAL boss!!!" before the big end battle :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
He's jumped.the shark.and is too polarizing a figure now

Polygon_The_Rock.0.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I like the idea of casting Dwayne Johnson because of his physical presence reminds me of "Apocalypse."

However, if they had someone else in mind I think Kevin Grevioux would be a good choice (in addition, his voice would only add to the character).

I thnk we have ourselves a winner

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok don't kill me...

He could do it.
He could...but he can't help himself! To be quite honest he can't act for a role like this! Dave Bautista would do a better job than him! But Dave takes it more seriously than him. The whole world had to turn on him for him to play a bad guy in WWE, now he's gonna play a villain that quick. He took the Black Adam character and made him a hero.

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like the idea of casting Dwayne Johnson because of his physical presence reminds me of "Apocalypse."

However, if they had someone else in mind I think Kevin Grevioux would be a good choice (in addition, his voice would only add to the character).

Any fucking body except for the rock

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He could...but he can't help himself! To be quite honest he can't act for a role like this! Dave Bautista would do a better job than him! But Dave takes it more seriously than him. The whole world had to turn on him for him to play a bad guy in WWE, now he's gonna play a villain that quick. He took the Black Adam character and made him a hero.

I think the way he played Black Adam is why with the right prep he could do it.

Let me be clear... he isn't my first or second choice but I disagree he is completely out of the running

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You have to put him on a short leash if you go this route! This motherfcuker will weasel his way in and try to take Kevin Feige's job...wait, is he trying to say the failure of SHAZAM was Dwayne's fault?!?! I still think Kevin Grevioux is a better Apocalypse than Dwayne. Hell, I would rather Dave Bautista would act thee shyt out of an Apocalypse