Movie News: Warner Bros. Discovery Exploring Overhaul of DC Entertainment UPDATE: James Gunn new BOSS!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I hope they don't repeat their failures a d try to keep up with the Jones like they did the first time trying to fast track a shared universe

Follow the blueprint....individual movies to set up the tentpole crossover/ Avengers-esque super blockbuster

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With Batgirl, it’s pretty clear they plan on a reboot.

Which means the CW shows maybe coming to a end here shortly for a reboot.

Even with Marvel literally showing them how it's done.....

DC /Warner Bros. just cant get right.....

They say when there's competition in the market, (in this case Superhero films /Universes) the fans win.....

This is beyond sad at this point......

I say that as a kid who's first movie my gma took me to was Batman '89 and I LOVED it!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It’s looking like other projects are getting dumped on.

Scoob!: Holiday Haunt is Cancelled by Warner Bros. Following Cost-Cutting Push

According to reports from The Hollywood Reporter, Scoob!: Holiday Haunt has been axed by Warner Bros. amid a flurry of insane news from the studio. The film was initially set to release on HBO Max on Dec. 22nd of this year, however, the film was completely scrapped just five months before release.

Scoob!: Holiday Haunt was currently in post-production, serving as a prequel to the 2020 film Scoob!. It would feature the younger versions of the beloved Mystery Gang, with the young actors from the original film reprising their roles.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Yo Snake

gi-joe-snake-eyes.gif

@ViCiouS

What's up with ya mans?

Last edited: