Movie Trailer: Jurassic World - Dominion (orginial cast is back!) UPDATE: Howard Says She Was Paid “So Much Less” than Pratt

veewee77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saw it this weekend. Too long, the plot was confusing and didn’t make sense. The movie was all over the place. Of course the dinosaur were cool, but It seems like the plot was thrown together just to squeeze all of the old heads into the film. Definitely matinee or HBO material.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
‘Jurassic World’ Star Bryce Dallas Howard Says She Was Paid “So Much Less” For Trilogy Than Chris Pratt, Though Co-Lead Helped Her Negotiate Deals On Ancillary Revenue
By Matt Grobar
Matt Grobar
Film Reporter
More Stories By Matt
August 15, 2022 8:37am
Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard in 'Jurassic World,' 2015Everett Collection
Around the time of Jurassic World sequel Fallen Kingdom‘s 2018 release, reports surfaced of a pay gap amongst the film’s cast, with Bryce Dallas Howard making $2 million less than co-lead Chris Pratt, at a total of $8M. But in a new interview with Insider, Howard has shared that the disparity was in fact far larger.
“The reports were so interesting because I was paid so much less than the reports even said, so much less,” Howard said in the piece published earlier Monday, as part of the campaign for Jurassic World threequel Dominion‘s home entertainment release. “When I started negotiating for Jurassic, it was 2014, and it was a different world, and I was at a great disadvantage. And, unfortunately, you have to sign up for three movies, and so your deals are set.”

RELATED STORY
Universal Crosses $3B At 2022 Global Box Office; First Studio To Milestone Since 2019

Where Howard would make up for money lost in her original deal for the trilogy was in ancillary revenue—and it was Pratt himself who came forward to help the actress get her fair share.
“What I will say is that Chris and I have discussed it, and whenever there was an opportunity to move the needle on stuff that hadn’t been already negotiated, like a game or a ride, he literally told me: ‘You guys don’t even have to do anything. I’m gonna do all the negotiating. We’re gonna be paid the same, and you don’t have to think about this, Bryce,'” shared Howard. “And I love him so much for doing that. I really do, because I’ve been paid more for those kinds of things than I ever was for the movie.”
Released to critical acclaim in the U.S. in June 2015, the first film in Universal’s Jurassic Park spinoff series grossed over $1.6 billion worldwide, currently ranking as the seventh highest-grossing film of all time. Sequel Fallen Kingdom made over $1.3B, with the more recent Dominion thus far grossing over $974M.
That film directed by Colin Trevorrow—who also helmed the original Jurassic World—hit theaters June 10, and is at present the second highest-grossing big-screen title of the year behind Paramount’s Top Gun: Maverick. Dominion will be released on digital, Blu-ray and DVD tomorrow.
Up next for Howard is the spy actioner Argylle, which Matthew Vaughn directed for Apple TV+. A premiere date has not yet been set.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Jurassic-World.jpg

Her name rings no bells trying to make star lord money

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bryce Dallas Howard Made ‘So Much Less’ Than Chris Pratt on Jurassic World Sequel
By Zoe Guy
Bryce Dallas Howard and noted pay-equity ally Chris Pratt. Photo: Steve Granitz/FilmMagic
It appears that Jurassic World did Bryce Dallas Howard dirtier than we’d imagined. In an interview with Insider, the actress says she was paid “so much less” than Chris Pratt for the 2018 sequel Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. The reports of a pay gap between the two leads first surfaced in 2018, claiming Howard made $2 million less than her male co-star, who received $10 million for his work. According to Howard, the gap is larger, though she did not disclose a dollar amount. “The reports were so interesting because I was paid so much less than the reports even said, so much less,” Howard said. “When I started negotiating for Jurassic, it was 2014, and it was a different world, and I was at a great disadvantage. And, unfortunately, you have to sign up for three movies, and so your deals are set.”
Introducing Into It with Sam Sanders, Vulture’s new culture podcast.
LISTEN NOW
Although the movie deals were set, Howard says Pratt helped her fight for pay equity on other franchise opportunities such as theme-park rides and spinoff video games. “What I will say is that Chris and I have discussed it, and whenever there was an opportunity to move the needle on stuff that hadn’t been already negotiated, like a game or a ride, he literally told me: ‘You guys don’t even have to do anything. I’m gonna do all the negotiating. We’re gonna be paid the same, and you don’t have to think about this, Bryce,’” Howard told Insider. “And I love him so much for doing that. I really do, because I’ve been paid more for those kinds of things than I ever was for the movie.”

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
This is what is discouraging me from going to theaters to watch these films.

You spend money, spend time going…..then in about 4 months they release the film on Blu-Ray and put in extra footage that wasn’t in theaters.

I was interested in going to the theater to watch, but hesitated cuz I knew they were going to pull this shit.

It was on PPV last month and I checked and that is the theatrical release version.

Extended Version - Blu-Ray Trailer

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is what is discouraging me from going to theaters to watch these films.

You spend money, spend time going…..then in about 4 months they release the film on Blu-Ray and put in extra footage that wasn’t in theaters.

I was interested in going to the theater to watch, but hesitated cuz I knew they were going to pull this shit.

It was on PPV last month and I checked and that is the theatrical release version.

Extended Version - Blu-Ray Trailer

It's on peacock now.

I just watched it

For the way the critics killed this movie I thought it was fine

And that fine sister STOLE every scene

Marvel needs to snatch her back up

Storm or something

Or Star Wars needs to make her the new black female Han solo Rouge type.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo the scene where Bryce is followed into the water?

One of maybe THE best scenes in the franchise period

Worth the price of admission.

And ice bird jaws>>>>

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sana Solo..? It's rumored that there is going to be a Doctor Aphra movie or series..

sana-solo.jpg

Perfect

That Aphra comic is some of the best writing in YEARS

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Perfect

That Aphra comic is some of the best writing in YEARS

I guess this will do since they turned the black dude into a fucking clown in the Star Wars movies.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Watched it last night and the shit was pure unwashed ASS!!! The only thing that I liked about it was there was no super flamboyant BLACK gay character with a gay kissing scene for no reason and That fine ass sista (damn she sexy)....but man that shit was terrible.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Yeah, I watched it last month on peacock with my sons.

We weren’t too impressed.

It was good Mindless Entertainment.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Jurassic Park star Sam Neill 'very well and back at work' after being treated for stage 3 blood cancer

Th actor's reps tell EW that he's already back on set for his upcoming limited series Apples Never Fall starring opposite Annette Bening.

By Sydney BucksbaumMarch 17, 2023 at 05:48 PM EDT

Sam Neill is already back to work after being treated for stage three blood cancer.
The actor, 75, reveals in his upcoming memoir, Did I Ever Tell You This? (out Tuesday), that he experienced swollen glands while doing publicity for Jurassic World Dominion in March 2022 and was ultimately diagnosed with angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma. He underwent chemotherapy, but when that began to fail, he started on a new chemotherapy drug and is now cancer-free. He will still continue to receive the drug monthly for the rest of his life.

Sam Neill

| CREDIT: JEFF VESPA/WIREIMAGE
Reps for the actor tell EW that Neill "is very well and back at work starring opposite Annette Bening in the upcoming limited series Apples Never Fall," the TV adaptation of Liane Moriarty's bestselling novel.

"I can't pretend that the last year hasn't had its dark moments," Neill says in a recent interview with the Guardian. "But those dark moments throw the light into sharp relief, you know, and have made me grateful for every day and immensely grateful for all my friends. Just pleased to be alive."
Neill began writing while undergoing treatment last year as a way to keep busy. "I never had any intention to write a book," he says. "But as I went on and kept writing, I realized it was actually sort of giving me a reason to live and I would go to bed thinking, 'I'll write about that tomorrow … that will entertain me.' And so it was a lifesaver really, because I couldn't have gone through that with nothing to do."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Laura Dern, Sam Neill, and Jeff Goldblum returning for Jurassic World 3

By
September 25, 2019 at 02:02 AM EDT
FBTwitter

Current Time 0:03
/
Duration 0:15
Loaded: 0%

YOU MIGHT LIKE

'AMERICAN PIE' WAS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR SEANN WILLIAM SCOTT
SEANN WILLIAM SCOTT RAVES ABOUT WORKING WITH THE ROCK
The original cast, uh, finds a way.

Laura Dern, Sam Neill, and Jeff Goldblum, will reprise their roles and join Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard in the upcoming Jurassic World 3, the film’s director Colin Trevorrow confirmed Tuesday night.

Trevorrow revealed the news at a screening of Jurassic World in Hollywood hosted by Collider. Dern joined the director at the event, later confirming the casting herself on Instagram. “Loved joining my buddy, Colin, to announce the return of the original cast of Jurassic Park back into the Jurassic World,” she captioned a picture of herself and Trevorrow.

The film’s Instagram also celebrated the trio’s return, posting a photo of the actors in character from the original film next to the infamous T. rex skeleton. “They’re back. Welcome to Jurassic World Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler & Ian Malcolm,” they captioned, referencing Neill, Dern, and Goldblum’s characters, respectively.

Trevorrow, who directed and co-wrote Jurassic World and co-wrote and produced Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, recently released a short film set within the Jurassic universe called Battle at Big Rock.

Trevorrow told EW shortly after the release of Kingdom in June 2018 that Jurassic World 3 “will be focused storytelling with dinosaurs all over the world. We really wanted this technology, this genetic power, to go open-source at the end of the film. What we’re suggesting is not just that these specific animals that we care about that were in captivity were freed, but also that the ability to create these animals has gone a little bit wider than our friend Dr. Wu. The open-sourcing of any technology, like nuclear power, that’s the scary side for me.”

Jurassic World 3, which Trevorrow will also executive produce with Steven Spielberg, will be the sixth film in the series, which began in 1993 with Jurassic Park, starring Dern, Neill, and Goldblum. Goldblum reprised his role in the sequel, 1997’s The Lost World: Jurassic Park, and briefly in 2018’s Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Dern had a quick cameo in 2001’s Jurassic Park III, which also starred Neill.

Jurassic World 3 hits theaters June 11, 2021.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend