MS-13 Gang kills Brentwood, LI students.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
BUMP

This immigration reform shit is hot news. I even heard the majority of them who killed those girls were here illegally. Most immigrants are law abiding citizens who make positive contributions to society, but these MS-13 cowards who brutally killed these girls are sub-human cock sucking scum.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is old. My god sisters friend is one of the Chicks that got killed. That was last year

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Look here. If the US wants to be hard on crime, stop with these long sentences, and make the punishment be an eye for an eye. You and your boy kill people with machetes, we will give a mob machetes so they can return the favor.

That's whats up!
This is old. My god sisters friend is one of the Chicks that got killed. That was last year

I am just hearing about this, I wish I knew about it then. I did a search on BGOL for this story and did not find one which is why I made this thread. Sorry for your god sister's loss:(.

kirkout

DCPG
Registered
Look here. If the US wants to be hard on crime, stop with these long sentences, and make the punishment be an eye for an eye. You and your boy kill people with machetes, we will give a mob machetes so they can return the favor.
I don't disagree with you on this, but the Eighth Amendment to the Constitution doesn't allow, 'cruel and unusual punishment'. As if the way those killed wasn't cruel and unusual punishment. Unfortunately/fortunately the U.S. likes to take the 'moral high ground' in "certain" situations.

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Send every last one back.

pAOHK8m.gif

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They just rounded up the killers a few days ago. MS-13 has been responsible for a lot of murders on Long Island for quite some time. Along with these two young ladies, they found a body of a missing young man in the abandoned grounds of an old mental hospital.

Looks like most of those they caught were here illegally too.

They're also responsible for a gang initiation killing of a man heading home from the Lynbrook LIRR station a few years back.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor

Damn these roaches are an epidemic:smh:. First NYC, then Texas, now the DMV area. They need to be executed on the street. Anyone who comes across one of these psychos on the streets should practice extreme prejudice.

Below is how a chance meeting should go:

Armed citizen - "What set you claim?"

Illegal vermin - "MS-13"

Armed citizen - ":gun01:"and not a fucking word :zipit:said.