Music Discussion: Drake 'Scorpion' album will be a Double Album Dropping TODAY

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gave Drake too much credit I didn't think he'd fuck a sloth.
You call this a sloth?

Drakes-Baby-Mama-Sophie-Brussaux-Looks-Sexy-In-Milan-Italy.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Really? Seems like everyone loves it.

Its gonna do NUMBERS...and I actually like his music. but I think the Pusha T ether is a permanent scar that will taint this album forever.

this was supposed to finally be THE DEFINITIVE DRAKE ALBUM...

and its not that.

I gotta finish listening then I will give my personal thoughts, but OUTSIDE the stans?

Its the usual Drake album just longer.

and didn't EXACTLY give the people overall what they wanted.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its gonna do NUMBERS...and I actually like his music. but I think the Pusha T ether is a permanent scar that will taint this album forever.

this was supposed to finally be THE DEFINITIVE DRAKE ALBUM...

and its not that.

I gotta finish listening then I will give my personal thoughts, but OUTSIDE the stans?

Its the usual Drake album just longer.

and didn't EXACTLY give the people overall what they wanted.
I agree. I haven't heard the rap side yet. It feels kind of empty. Even though this is probably his most personal album to date......still doesn't feel honest. Might be the Pusha track doing tgst to me though. About to listen to the rap side now.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She ain’t cute and even Drake knows it, that’s why he was embarrassed and wanted her to get an abortion.

there you go that's it.

and he handled the whole thing wrong.

Who REALLY gives a sh*t Drake has a kid?

But when it is with a white girl AND you "hide" her and the kid and she is LESS than attractive?

It just looks all types of wrong.

Drake could have EASILY fixed this and even somehow made it seem endearing that he didn't go for the "traditional"" beauty.

the REAL challenge is will his core fan base of Black women be TURNED OFF any all this?

cause now Drake is "JUST ANOTHER ONE OF DEM N*GGAS"...

can he still make those girls anthems?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree. I haven't heard the rap side yet. It feels kind of empty. Even though this is probably his most personal album to date......still doesn't feel honest. Might be the Pusha track doing tgst to me though. About to listen to the rap side now.

^^^

exactly

without the Pusha stuff?

And the proper interviews video photo shoots and ADIDAS campaign?

It would have hit different.

but I gotta listen to this a few times

again I been a fan of this kid since Degrassi.

on the mic he solid

its the OFF the mic sh*t that is REALLY irritating me.

(not as much as Kanye though)

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For yall to dislike Drake so much yall sure do love speaking about him and posting threads about him. I guess yall have a love hate relationship with him. You hate him but love talking about him.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't get fooled by the angle. I seen the pics. Ass was big and flat. If she got shots....props to her....but the pics was shotless.
Man whatever. You trippin.

I notice something about you.

You one of them type of people that tries to find faults in anything.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
with Apple Music (and the double album manipulating the current streaming records) and the "machine" behind him?

it was NEVER not gonna do numbers.
Which is why we released it like it did...just in case it do flop we can back it up with the double album....it was a masterful roll out I'll say.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
the album is personal but drake is a prisoner of his ability to act its probably 100% authentic but i still am like is this even real?
drakes make music that gets some people deep in their feelings- i don't get it but i dont knock it
he makes cool songs that im not always interested in and especially not for the long haul