Music Discussion: Drake 'Scorpion' album will be a Double Album Dropping TODAY

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^

exactly

without the Pusha stuff?

And the proper interviews video photo shoots and ADIDAS campaign?

It would have hit different.

but I gotta listen to this a few times

again I been a fan of this kid since Degrassi.

on the mic he solid

its the OFF the mic sh*t that is REALLY irritating me.

(not as much as Kanye though)
Yeah he ain't as bad as Kanye but I'm having a hard time separating the personal life with the music. Shit not feeling authentic. This whole album feels like a marketing ploy.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
BGOL: Drake is so phony, why y'all listen and give him your time and ears

Also BGOL: Let's create a 4+ page thread on Drake and give him all this attention.

Not pointing fingers, just saying
:dunno:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not surprised. The cowards been ducking and dodging his whole career.

I guess expecting an actor to step up to the mic is foolish on our part.
Yeah he still dodging and he's using he excuse "it would've ended bad". You battled Meek though lol.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL: Drake is so phony, why y'all listen and give him your time and ears

Also BGOL: Let's create a 4+ page thread on Drake and give him all this attention.

Not pointing fingers, just saying
:dunno:

There’s a 25 page thread about India Westbrook and her tits. I mean there nice but...the tits are nice. Wait, what was I trying to say? :lol:

That's extreme lol. The album not bad. If you like Drake you will like the album. I just expected more growth. I'd rather listen to Daytona 7 tracks than this album and anyone being truthful will admit the same.

You telling me what album I should like more?o_O

But yeah, I’d listen to Datona over this one :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s a 25 page thread about India Westbrook and her tits. I mean there nice but...the tits are nice. Wait, what was I trying to say? :lol:

You telling me what album I should like more?o_O

But yeah, I’d listen to Datona over this one :lol:
If we being honest lol. Because if the shoe was on the other foot and Drake made a Daytona his fans would be hyping it up.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
I won't say that. His disc 1 is a hip hop album. He learned the game from Pusha.

I'm not listening to that shit. But I hear God's Plan and that Lauryn Hill song on the radio. That's not Daytona music bruh.

Pusha raps over some brighter beats at times, but his content is consistently sinister. That contrast.:itsawrap:

And original. And crafty. You can think whatever, but nah.