Music Discussion: Drake 'Scorpion' album will be a Double Album Dropping TODAY

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's extreme lol. The album not bad. If you like Drake you will like the album. I just expected more growth. I'd rather listen to Daytona 7 tracks than this album and anyone being truthful will admit the same.

no doubt, I still have that Daytona on rotation....and it will be in rotation for awhile just like MNIMN (which I also still have in rotation)

Off of my first skim through This album...there were a couple tracks that I was feeling right away...... "emotionless", "8 0ut of 10", "sandras rose", "cant take a joke", "is there more"....

I could've done without damn near all of the 2nd album....but I haven't really taken it in. gotta a long distance drive tommorow and on Tuesday with the wife so I properly evaluate it then.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Emotionless track was wasted on Drake -

That beat is begging for a real MC
Yeah that beat was tough. Great sample.

no doubt, I still have that Daytona on rotation....and it will be in rotation for awhile just like MNIMN (which I also still have in rotation)

Off of my first skim through This album...there were a couple tracks that I was feeling right away...... "emotionless", "8 0ut of 10", "sandras rose", "cant take a joke", "is there more"....

I could've done without damn near all of the 2nd album....but I haven't really taken it in. gotta a long distance drive tommorow and on Tuesday with the wife so I properly evaluate it then.
I'd rather him sing than rap.......but yeah that singing side is a let down. The rapping side sounds like he put more effort on that side.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Well I fall into not of those categories and I thought it was solid. Only listened to it once.

Didn’t care for the fake bravado when he got served by Push. And I think he’s lying about the baby but it was solid.

That's extreme lol. The album not bad. If you like Drake you will like the album. I just expected more growth. I'd rather listen to Daytona 7 tracks than this album and anyone being truthful will admit the same.

Im just talking shit. But honestly the album is way too soft for my taste.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dg4a8kWXcAAweoe.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
[Verse 3: JAY-Z]

Yo, get close enough to HOV, smell like a kilo still
First album 26, I ain't need no deal
Already a hood legend, I ain't need no shine
First Rollie flooded out, I ain't see no time, woah
Stand-up niggas, we only duckin' indictments
Dope boys, off-white, lookin' like soft white on 'em, heh
You know what I'm sayin'?
We in the buildin', we came for a billion, ain't nobody playin'
Live every word that I'm rappin'
Said I lost 90 bricks and it happened
You probably wouldn't believe everything that you seein' right now if it wasn't live action
I ain't on the 'Gram, they record who I am
God to these dope boys, how you not be a HOV fan?
I'm what Meech shoulda been
I'm what Supreme didn't become
If Alpo didn't snitch, niggas'd be like Young
I got your President tweetin', I won't even meet with him
Y'all killed X, let Zimmerman live, shhh, s-streets is done

:itsawrap: