Music: Keri Hilson is Back on IG says She’s Done With Rappers & Athletes; Wants a Godly loyal man

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...-wants-a-godly-regular-guy-whos-loyal-photos/

Keri-Hilson-Single-800x445.jpg

I think I am an exception to the rule when people think of R&B “divas.” I thought I found someone who’s also an exception. It wasn’t “enthralling” for me to date an athlete. It was on my list of “not to dos” — no rappers, no actors and no ballplayers. I broke my rule because I thought I found someone different … It wasn’t an attraction to the status and the money.

I am no different from other women when it comes to attraction to qualities of a man. I am pretty level-headed. I want someone who loves God genuinely, and respects women, [is] loyal. All the same, things every woman wants.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am currently involved with a woman who used to date a former NBA All Star. At first it bothered me but I grew up...everybody has a past of some sort. People grow and mature over time and their wants and needs in a partner change. If you have confidence in yourself, you handling your business, and you respect yourself and respect her, you would be surprised who you can pull.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and i can control with my "status" and money....

exactly..

I think her last dude broke up with her on instagram...

on some... lol bye bitch type shit... not exactly those words but if you read between the lines it pretty much

what dude was sayin... she the type of chick that needs to fuck with an older sugar daddy type...

aint no young rich dude gonna put up with her shit...

good pussy is too plentiful and too cheap now and days..