Music: Keri Hilson is Back on IG says She’s Done With Rappers & Athletes; Wants a Godly loyal man

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you admit that you are 100% without any doubt involved a fucking simp? You sounding like the type that would raise another mans baby even if you knew it wasn't yours.
A man has to have control of himself. You my friend are coming off real disgraceful as a man. Women don't respect weakness.
for the right bitch I am

ciara-russell-future-1.jpg

but for a basic ass, no potential-having, bucket-headed hoe never had a chance with me anyways

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, this is "I got ran through like a train station, and NOW I want a good man AND he will put up with me and my drama because I'm fine as hell."

I tell a bitch like 7-Up, I never have I never will. Hey yo, Day...
What does that 7Up line mean? I remember that from Doggy Dogg World

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
for the right bitch I am

ciara-russell-future-1.jpg

but for a basic ass, no potential-having, bucket-headed hoe never had a chance with me anyways

Russ ain’t no simp in my opinion. Anybody with a dime and he holding all the power is a boss. He doing his work in her pussy too. Don’t get me wrong, as a man who’s lived his life, of course I’ve simped but it’s rare. Most times I’ve taken my turn and released em back to the game.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
she got passed through the royal court like a magna carta decree by the kings, princes, and noblemen, and now with years of guzzling royal babies including a gangbang by the knights in the cellar, she wants one of you peasants to declare her as a wife.

Last edited: