Music: Keri Hilson is Back on IG says She’s Done With Rappers & Athletes; Wants a Godly loyal man

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm! After getting dogged out and passed around like a Philly blunt you want the good guy. They’re coming to the good guy by default cause That’s not who they’re originally attracted to. But these chics get emotional baggage and over 30, their stock has dropped!

I think it is a little more sinister than that. They've had their fun...publicly. They have their issues...publicly. They had their fights...publicly. They think the person that will take them after all that are "good guys". Ciara got these women fcuked up. A Russell Wilson isn't out there for every woman that has had their fun...publicly. Had their issues...publicly. Had their fights...publicly. Russell, was a fan before he became a husband. That bolt of lightning ain't likely to strike twice.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
158dd2c60aecbc82acbe32f10c44ca62.gif

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I am currently involved with a woman who used to date a former NBA All Star. At first it bothered me but I grew up...everybody has a past of some sort. People grow and mature over time and their wants and needs in a partner change. If you have confidence in yourself, you handling your business, and you respect yourself and respect her, you would be surprised who you can pull.
Yall still together?