doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Smooth and silky!

giphy.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo if we're in the car together and you start legit jamming to Benzino, I'ma ask you to pull over, so I can get out and walk :dunno:
That was an instrumental… all 3 tracks I posted was instrumentals… there are artist I don’t care for that had hot beats to some of their tracks.. I can easily seperate an instrumental from a song/ artist

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
That was an instrumental… all 3 tracks I posted was instrumentals… there are artist I don’t care for that had hot beats to some of their tracks.. I can easily seperate an instrumental from a song/ artist
And how do you imagine that conversation going :idea:

Passenger: This is a cool instrumental. What's the song?

Driver: It's from a Benizno song.

Passenger: Are you okay? Who hurt you?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And how do you imagine that conversation going :idea:

Passenger: This is a cool instrumental. What's the song?

Driver: It's from a Benizno song.

Passenger: Are you okay? Who hurt you?
Actually people go wordddd Benzino actually made a good song? There’s tons of artist that people don’t like but when you throw on a track that’s actually decent or great they go you know what I might have underestimated that person…. Most black People use to shit on **NSYNC than they made the track gone and people actually liked that track.. in fact it open the doors for Justin Timberlake to get accepted by the black community.. see how one track can change peoples opinion? Stan by Eminem was another track.. love him or hate him most people give props to the track Stan..Been going on for decades