Certified Pussy Poster
Cari-Champion-6.jpg

Cari+Champion+Garden+Eden+Afterparty+NYC+ayf78ulHNtOl.jpg

lifestyle1_original.jpg

carie-champion-jemele-hill-without-all-that-espn-makeup.png

cari-champion-1.jpg

cari-champion.jpg

Cari+Champion+Tennis+Hall+Fame+2011+Open+Party+MW61HFNqozTl.jpg

cari-champion-venus-vs-and-coach-special-nyc-screenings-nanette-lepore-club-mix-dress.jpg

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
If she was younger Id wife. I think I would have loved her in her really good years.

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
Registered
chicks that fine and single always makes me think of how they play themselves till they get up in the years; then nobody wants to wife.

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reminds me of a chick at the job that wanted to fuck (granted she wanted to and did fuck several other guys there too).

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Is it me or does she look like she could suck a mean one? Just look at dem lips, that neck, and those cheek bones! Oh, Ms. Champion has the qualities! Lmao

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Wasn't a fan, she did nothing on First Take when I used to watch

She seems cool from her appearances on His & Hers though

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor
:smh: Sorry to derail this thread but I take Jamele Hill over Cari. Cari wants to be a doll, Jamele has a cuteness to her ....

.... and is hiding a lot of body that we don't see on TV

Untitled.png

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: Sorry to derail this thread but I take Jamele Hill over Cari. Cari wants to be a doll, Jamele has a cuteness to her ....

.... and is hiding a lot of body that we don't see on TV

Untitled.png

stick to the topic at hand and leave my wife out of it sir

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's fine..but she's that chick that you fuck but don't wife up cause she might be on that power trip and come home starting bullshit with you...then you have to DDT her ass!!.:smh::smh:

but i fuck tho!!..:D

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe src="//sendvid.com/embed/u40nkir6" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="305" width="500"></iframe>​

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

If she was younger Id wife. I think I would have loved her in her really good years.

chicks that fine and single always makes me think of how they play themselves till they get up in the years; then nobody wants to wife.

Is it me or does she look like she could suck a mean one? Just look at dem lips, that neck, and those cheek bones! Oh, Ms. Champion has the qualities! Lmao
In a few of them close-ups, she reminds me of a few high drive chicks that fit this bill ^^^that I fucked alot, no pullout without being my chick for those said reasons. Probably a beast with it though:dunno:
Somebody who probably doesn't know better will 'ring' it

Hella weave
Her weave's weave is hella hela

Solomon

Lifetime Member
Platinum Member
I think she's sexy/attractive physically, but I find her annoying as hell on TV.