My New Internet Crushes...Aaliyyyah & Aarielle - Their Cups Runneth Ova (Thank You Lawd!)

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1497677689123.gif
damn a coochie shot too!!!

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Agree... that money is too easy. She could be doing that premium snapchat shit and make bank.
thing is - she can't or won't do that - they are squares
both sisters still live at home with mom dad and little sisters / brother
it appears both work at nursing homes...
if they get the opportunity they'll gold dig but not directly sell the pussy
even with these pics - I don't get the feeling that it was a straight money for pics transaction
and imo the best stuff we're getting with her face and full body might be from a salty ex

imo next dude to get her caught up will get her filming again

Pootypoot

Rising Star
Registered
Shorty bad but following her on the gram she has a ton of emotional issues. The broad posted some ol cryptic shit like she wanted to off herself.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
It's crazy... SHe's a winner, i don't understand why cats go and cry.. she's a banger... she's gonna get a check... If she's smart, hold out till she gets a pay day by some baller who knocks her up, or someone offers her a payday to get naked officially... just wait...

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
It's crazy... SHe's a winner, i don't understand why cats go and cry.. she's a banger... she's gonna get a check... If she's smart, hold out till she gets a pay day by some baller who knocks her up, or someone offers her a payday to get naked officially... just wait...
Most 21-22 year olds aren't thinking long term especially not a female getting attention