My New Internet Crushes...Aaliyyyah & Aarielle - Their Cups Runneth Ova (Thank You Lawd!)

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Abi Doll. Fine lil bird from Brooklyn who feel in love with a scammer. I think she erased her IG

Thanks Mack.

Y8fS0h.jpg

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
she went from "PYT" to "MILFISH MOMMA" quickly tho... better find a man fast before tho bewbz turn loopy loopies...

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I luv this thread
tittys, tittys and mo tittys
yes lawd

:sleazy::sleazy:

Of course, I cant tell the difference between both gurls naked tittys tho
:idea:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Damn I went back and just noticed that all of my nude pics on this chick are gone... No wonder everyone is acting all shocked on these nudes. i need to find my collection and reup

I also want to give @peterlongshort credit for being the first one on the internet to post a nude pic with her face.... That Brother doesn't get enough credit, because at the time that he posted that pic... I couldn't find one face pic to confirm the nudes on these two. Now the pic that he posted is everywhere..

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn I went back and just noticed that all of my nude pics on this chick are gone... No wonder everyone is acting all shocked on these nudes. i need to find my collection and reup

I also want to give @peterlongshort credit for being the first one on the internet to post a nude pic with her face.... That Brother doesn't get enough credit, because at the time that he posted that pic... I couldn't find one face pic to confirm the nudes on these two. Now the pic that he posted is everywhere..
this page has vids of both with faces that weren't floating around at the time

https://eroshare.com/5ljr0q19

I've spent the last hour hunting down Aaliyah's 2nd snapchat account - still looking
props to @RiverCity
cvp9438j.jpg

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

giphy.gif