Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When a nigga starts talking about killing folks you BETTER take him serious:

male_homicide_victims_overtime.png

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where is the "Don't Vote" crew?

It's amazing how certain people are absent from certain threads.

Niggas will write essays about star NBA players forcing their way out of small markets, they'll write essays about why hoes deserve less, and they'll write essays about everything fucking thing except shit like this because niggas don't want to face the music about the people they truly support.

Most BGOL's democrats will openly admit that the party is fucked up and that's Biden's a horrible choice but the other side get's conveniently quiet.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s theatre. Imagine what the next guy is going to have to say to move the needle.

A black guy talking about murdering black people in front of white people.

In MAGA-land, it's not theater, it's him being a "FAVORITE AFRICAN-AMERICAN!!" until he is no longer needed. Then, written off like a bad check.

Niggas will write essays about star NBA players forcing their way out of small markets, they'll write essays about why hoes deserve less, and they'll write essays about everything fucking thing except shit like this because niggas don't want to face the music about the people they truly support.

Most BGOL's democrats will openly admit that the party is fucked up and that's Biden's a horrible choice but the other side get's conveniently quiet.

The Don'tVote crew write NOVELS about Biden but never have shit to say about Trump or the extremist candidates he endorses. They're just too embarrassed to admit they support the 34-COUNT FELON. Not buying they're "both candidates are trash" cover.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In MAGA-land, it's not theater, it's him being a "FAVORITE AFRICAN-AMERICAN!!" until he is no longer needed. Then, written off like a bad check.

The Don'tVote crew write NOVELS about Biden but never have shit to say about Trump or the extremist candidates he endorses. They're just too embarrassed to admit they support the 34-COUNT FELON. Not buying they're "both candidates are trash" cover.
He’s not getting elected.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor

Hi, "don't vote" member here.

Please tell me why I should vote for a democrat just because of this fat faggot.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hi, "don't vote" member here.

Please tell me why I should vote for a democrat just because of this fat faggot.
we been through 8 years of trump's dark cloud just hovering over this country. maga amplifying retribution, killing and hate and you still on the fence.....at this point what could someone tell you? sounds like your mind is made up .

Peacemaker213

Rising Star
Registered
Eventually, there's going to be a black republican candidate that says black men with white women is a sin and they should be hanged.

That person will have a large white following and will be the tool they go to whenever they want to say black folks feel just like them. It will be years later that you find out that they were being paid to push that agenda, like actors, but only after they're done with them and need a scapegoat.

Think Candace Owens but 2.0 version.

3.0 will be the black republican candidate that thinks black people should be treated like 2nd class citizens. They will give this person every mic they can find and he will become super rich. True Clayton Bigsby type, but he'll be educated so he'll even have a black following.

Last edited:

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
we been through 8 years of trump's dark cloud just hovering over this country. maga amplifying retribution, killing and hate and you still on the fence.....at this point what could someone tell you? sounds like your mind is made up .
Your mind isn't made up?
I'm on no fence. Ain't no way a party of tranny posters and genocide supporters gets my vote. Fuck both parties, fuck both sides. No big deal.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So a CHRISTIAN pastor is saying some AMERICAN CITIZENS need killing. I wonder if a Kenneth Copeland or a Joel Osteen will speak out against this? For a religion that loves to make Jesus (practitioner of peace and love) its poster boy, most folks really don't subscribe to his teachings!