Netflix: Tom Brady Roast hosted by Kevin Hart

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Oof, rough night. Nikki glazer may have been the only somewhat funny person on the deus.

Kevin hart hasn't been funny in stage for years.

Jeff Ross has lost his touch

Drew bledsoe and Randy Moss aren't comedians so who cares.

Kim Kardashian....

Bert kreisher laughed at his own jokes... Shocker.

Tom Segura was held back by fat ass Bert kreisher as usual.

This is what I'm up to so far... Pretty shit.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Oof, rough night. Nikki glazer may have been the only somewhat funny person on the deus.

Kevin hart hasn't been funny in stage for years.

Jeff Ross has lost his touch

Drew bledsoe and Randy Moss aren't comedians so who cares.

Kim Kardashian....

Bert kreisher laughed at his own jokes... Shocker.

Tom Segura was held back by fat ass Bert kreisher as usual.

This is what I'm up to so far... Pretty shit.
Man that shit was funny you BGOL niggas are just ridiculous and hate everything

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Man that shit was funny you BGOL niggas are just ridiculous and hate everything
Didn't find it very funny, maybe a chuckle here and there. Glazer was probably best but overall a forgettable roast, hell roasts in general are kind of played out at this point especially in the day of social media.

Btw It isn't hate to state an opinion, and I don't speak for bgol and vice versa, It's just my two cents.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He's always come off as a fake unlikable prick imo. This won't do anything to change that lol
ive always told ya he was born with top 5 most punchable faces ever.. whenever I think of white privilege, white nepotism, uppity cac, big bizz, various other cac shit in the world his face looks like it would be the definition. If he wasn’t an nfl player he would been great in movies as every cac piece of shit character in Hollywood. Think of Django his face would be perfect for Leonardo character, when you think of titanic Billy zane character Brady face would be that guy

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
"If I were getting paid what he was probably getting paid — he was an executive producer — I'd laugh at all sorts of things. But, I think the person who wasn't getting paid and ended up being part of this roast was Gisele, and I think that's a bad, lame thing to do to your ex-wife and mother to your children," Navarro said, before introducing a video of Bündchen breaking down during a traffic stop as she reportedly fled paparazzi tailing her in Miami.

You can't make this stuff up lmao

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ive always told ya he was born with top 5 most punchable faces ever.. whenever I think of white privilege, white nepotism, uppity cac, big bizz, various other cac shit in the world his face looks like it would be the definition. If he wasn’t an nfl player he would been great in movies as every cac piece of shit character in Hollywood. Think of Django his face would be perfect for Leonardo character, when you think of titanic Billy zane character Brady face would be that guy
Ya know... .now that you mention it......