NEVER FORGET: COLIN KAEPERNICK DETAILS ON NFL ANTHEM PROTEST | SO WHY THE CONFUSION?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Whenever I get in a discussion/debate with a CAC about the anthem, I always ask, "What is being protested? Why are the players kneeling?" And they can never articulate the reason. It is always "Well he hates cops!" Or some BS.

they are doing that ON PURPOSE...

If they can watch a 4 second clip of a Dez Bryant catch for 3 months and dissect every frame, site case law for domestic violence charges and the methodology of air pressure in a football?

these white folk can f*cking understand innocent black people getting slaughtered out here in these streets by bad cops.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
It's like muthafuckas are playing deaf, dumb, and blind. I wish someone had the balls to replay this video for what he did and the reason he did it in the MSM. Just like the OP has done in this thread. But, you know what, it wouldn't matter because folks just don't give one fuck about that issue. That's it. So, fuck them and keep up the protest until shit gets better or until black cops start murdering unarmed white men and women.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
White nationalists hijacked the narrative making about the military being disrespected. For them its really about race.