New Black Superhero Drama Trailer| Supacell June 27

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, fcuk this show!!! I want Damon Wayans, David Washington and a bunch of other black American actors playing this shyt!!! Take all of our good ass American acting jobs, South London here we come!!! And we're PURPOSELY fcuking up the accent!

Kidding, I will check this out!

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Man, fcuk this show!!! I want Damon Wayans, David Washington and a bunch of other black American actors playing this shyt!!! Take all of our good ass American acting jobs, South London here we come!!! And we're PURPOSELY fcuking up the accent!

Kidding, I will check this out!

How ever it happens, Im for it. Keep producing that IP.

yes & no...

Cell is a very generic scientific term that can be used in a multitude of ways to describe/designated just as many features/functions/behaviors... I wouldn't necessarily put a lot of stake into the connotation... just my .02¢
Creator of blue story and that movie was good

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Creator of blue story and that movie was good

FCUUUUUUK!!!!!!! I found out about Top Boy here and now this bullshyt!!!! OF COURSE I'm getting this shyt now!!!! @keone FCUK YOU and the punk ass horse you rode in on!!! I got too much shyt to watch to add another show that I am probably 5-6 season behind on...punk ass

You did say it was a movie and I did just find out it is a movie...but still FCUK YOU!!! You could have put this shyt IN the Top Boy thread highlighting Jamie and shyt...I still ain't got time to watch a movie either!!

keone

International Member
FCUUUUUUK!!!!!!! I found out about Top Boy here and now this bullshyt!!!! OF COURSE I'm getting this shyt now!!!! @keone FCUK YOU and the punk ass horse you rode in on!!! I got too much shyt to watch to add another show that I am probably 5-6 season behind on...punk ass
hotdamn negro its just a movie
riding-horse-oj-haywood.gif

also fuk yo eyes negro watch it all :yes:

keone

International Member
You did say it was a movie and I did just find out it is a movie...but still FCUK YOU!!! You could have put this shyt IN the Top Boy thread highlighting Jamie and shyt...I still ain't got time to watch a movie either!!
l did negro that is my thread also
not just jamie all of them
fuuuuuddd

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
They need to make a superhero movie about Keone's mom. She gave birth to that enormous head bastid.