New Movie Trailer: Pharrell Williams Debuts Trailer for His Lego Animated Biopic ‘Piece by Piece’

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
It's kinda genius. These recent music biopics have been lazy and skated over all the important life moments for the stake of making a clean 3 act Hollywood movie.

By going with the cartoonish Legos look, he's already wrote in the perfect reason for not tackling the darker stuff.

And these Lego movies bring in the kiddos. Even that sucky Lego ninja movie made money.
I just hope we get Lego Clipse, Timberland, & Timberlake :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think this was a brilliant concept

and what I feel many are missing is the GIFT to hip hop and to all of us this is.

Pharrell created something we can share as FAMILIES with our kids about rap and hip hop culture

Its not easy to share many of the best hip hop because a lot of it the content skewed older.

But this makes it more accessible.

Last edited:

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How does Chad feel about this?

As long as he doesn’t tell the story of when P had a crazy chick going ape shit in their first studio in Chad parent’s basement. This chick kicked over Chad keyboard and destroying shit. Man that nigga Chad started whopping that bitches ass. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

When Chad’s dad came in the room he yelled “Get this crazy bitch off my son”. -P told this story in the Justified documentary