New Music: Is Eminem really killing off Slim Shady with his new album The Death of Slim Shady (Coup De Grâce)? UPDATE: new video - Tobey

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I'm 10 joints in and I've got nothing bad to say about it so far.

On ROAD RAGE he flips the track towards the end and starts rapping like Juvenile's "HA" with the beat and all.

Couple of Diddy references, called LL the God (we all know that's his favorite rapper by now) and the old Slim Shady has his marks all over this album so far because some of the stuff he's saying is vintage Slim but surely will anger these soft as wet kleenex kids today

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
It’s OK, but I’m going to give y’all a little insight about Eminem and me…. I never was a big fan of him. I just tolerated him because of Dr. Dre back in the days. So it is what it is. Now lyrically he’s a genius, but he got on my nerves sometimes. To be honest with you, out of all of the white rappers I rather rock with the Beastie Boys, even though their lyrics was not as sound as Eminem.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So what’d you think of the album @playahaitian ?

Hmmm... I was pleasantly surprised

It worked because it's a concept album

And lyrically Em was unblemished

I'm STILL not a big fan of his overall production but it sounded good and not dated considering the concept.

He needed this and stuck the Landing

But this will never get him any NEW fans

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fam. He came at her with bars, patterns, metaphors. Oh my god. She's not built to clapback at Em. Coons are our enemy, and I don't care who attacks them.

Edit: In the track "Lucifer," Eminem raps ... "And Candace O, I ain't mad at her / I aint gon' throw the fact bitch forgot she was Black back at her / Laugh at her, like them crackers / She's backin' after / Her back is turnin', a cute MAGA hat with her "White Lives Matter" shirt."

Where is the lie? He's calling her out for being a puppet of white supremacy. Whoever disagrees with it, is probably white and making excuses for white supremacy.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmm... I was pleasantly surprised

It worked because it's a concept album

And lyrically Em was unblemished

I'm STILL not a big fan of his overall production but it sounded good and not dated considering the concept.

He needed this and stuck the Landing

But this will never get him any NEW fans
He needs to get some legends on the beats. Em on Premo would be dope. 9th Wonder ya'll, Apollo Brown, Dre...way too many legends.