New OpenAI CHATGPT-4o 10 new ways it just changed the game

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

prYeyPX.gif

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The virtual assistant in real time would be amazing for the blind community. Having a live voice help you by the minute would open up so many doors.

Love the real time translation too. Passport bros boutta take it up a notch.
Fuck blind people, a lot of tax payers about to lose their jobs.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Mannnnnnn, where was this Muthaphucka back in the late 80's? Had ur boy walkin around with protractors, readin Lord of the Flies trying to see how to form a gov't, reading Herman Melville punk azz, disecting frogs in Ms. Lintala's class, takin Latin and what not... AND FOR WHAT!!!! Best handheld computer I had was the green handheld football game from Mattel and I got that shyt from my cousin because he got this chick pregnant while he was in college and had to sell it. LOL.
I have to get this for my youngest son that about to enter his 2nd yr of college. GOTSTA get it!

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Asking for myself.....

For the short amount of years ChatGPT has been out, I've NEVER used it. Is it really simple as in asking a question and boom the answer is giving immediately? What about accuracy, errors, plagiarism? I'm interested but don't want any legal issues or more importantly for it to consume me.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Asking for myself.....

For the short amount of years ChatGPT has been out, I've NEVER used it. Is it really simple as in asking a question and boom the answer is giving immediately? What about accuracy, errors, plagiarism? I'm interested but don't want any legal issues or more importantly for it to consume me.
What type of questions are you trying to ask?

You can verify things as you go by telling it to give sources for answers, or to explain how it comes up with the answer it gives you. In prompt engineering its called "Chain of thought" prompting:
2c6d3002d86c9963a0f9ded6641266d51dfc9bd2.png

When in doubt about accuracy, or have fear of hallucinations(made up info) also use COT to have the AI give its reasoning so you can verify.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Waiting for them to update the app, haven't seen it yet.

But I've used it a lot in the past in biz for copy and to write books I was going to post for sale as instructional stuff.

My son uses it a lot for writing code with his gaming stuff he's in college for. Professors don't mind he said as long as it's to correct code errors it finds.

I think the hardest part with those that know nothing about it is where to start as to what to use it for. Possibilities are endless.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
What type of questions are you trying to ask?

You can verify things as you go by telling it to give sources for answers, or to explain how it comes up with the answer it gives you. In prompt engineering its called "Chain of thought" prompting:
2c6d3002d86c9963a0f9ded6641266d51dfc9bd2.png

When in doubt about accuracy, or have fear of hallucinations(made up info) also use COT to have the AI give its reasoning so you can verify.

I don't much about this however, I've heard before the REAL Drake/Kendrick rap beef, there was an artificial AI Kendrick diss track supposedly made by Drake. So you can make an entire rap song w/ AI? But how?
Me: AI, Make a beef diss track about Drake, include true insulting facts about his family, lifestyle and make sure it's 5 minutes long"

Another example, what about school work? Professor wants student to read an ENTIRE 595pg book, and write a 15pg paper, w/ intro, body, and conclusion. I know back in my college days, there is technology to detect plagiarism work. Is there a such thing as plagiarism using CHATGPT when presenting your final work to professor?

Questions I've always been curious about

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I don't much about this however, I've heard before the REAL Drake/Kendrick rap beef, there was an artificial AI Kendrick diss track supposedly made by Drake. So you can make an entire rap song w/ AI? But how?
Me: AI, Make a beef diss track about Drake, include true insulting facts about his family, lifestyle and make sure it's 5 minutes long"

Another example, what about school work? Professor wants student to read an ENTIRE 595pg book, and write a 15pg paper, w/ intro, body, and conclusion. I know back in my college days, there is technology to detect plagiarism work. Is there a such thing as plagiarism using CHATGPT when presenting your final work to professor?

Questions I've always been curious about
There's a thread on here where it has vids on YouTube where this guy takes modern rap songs and makes them into music sounding like 70's soul music.

You can make AI do many different things by training the prompt to make it do what you want.

Now as far as writing a paper, there has been serious limits outputs doing this because of people using it to write entire books.

You have to understand how to ask it. You can tell it to write like you're explaining to a 12 yr old or in a style of a specific writer.
Then to write a paper or book you can have it write the outline. Then, ask it to write each section, chapter in sections and refine it. You can also ask it to check it for plagiarism or rewrite it in another style of writing.

There's a few threads on here about how to prompt and how to talk to it. There's many ways to trick it or make it do what you want.

Write over your resume, will, contracts, all kinds of stuff.

The companies you see using "AI" have only took the same OpenAI models and used their tech to fine tune it and charge people making money off it.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
There's a thread on here where it has vids on YouTube where this guy takes modern rap songs and makes them into music sounding like 70's soul music.

You can make AI do many different things by training the prompt to make it do what you want.

Now as far as writing a paper, there has been serious limits outputs doing this because of people using it to write entire books.

You have to understand how to ask it. You can tell it to write like you're explaining to a 12 yr old or in a style of a specific writer.
Then to write a paper or book you can have it write the outline. Then, ask it to write each section, chapter in sections and refine it. You can also ask it to check it for plagiarism or rewrite it in another style of writing.

There's a few threads on here about how to prompt and how to talk to it. There's many ways to trick it or make it do what you want.

Write over your resume, will, contracts, all kinds of stuff.

The companies you see using "AI" have only took the same OpenAI models and used their tech to fine tune it and charge people making money off it.

Excellent info Brother. Can you point me to the specific thread you're referring to on this board? Bless up