New TV: Abbott Elementary - Very Funny Black version of The Office starring Quinta Brunson UPDATE: EMMY WINNERS!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Meh, they are trying to hard to make that chic likeable and the principal is too incompetent.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Meh, they are trying to hard to make that chic likeable and the principal is too incompetent.
The principal is both a bad character and an uncharismatic actor. She needs to get fired and bring on somebody sinister, but not buffoonish.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i'm gonna watch it cause i like the Wee People

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Quickly made the family's top five.

Sister did well.

Now THAT is an interesting list especially with almost all the new shows being so adult.

What are the top 5 (more or less) family shows that we actually watch as a family?

I think its..it's...

Wonder Years
Raising Dion
British Baking Championship
Mandalorian/Boba Fett
Abbott Elementary (now)
Amazing Race

I think I probably could say almost anything Disney+ but I think Moon Knight might be the 1st show I don't let the kids watch.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
A Black Lady Sketch Show.

Yeah she on there.

That show is wildly inconsistent I gave up on it.

But she is simply perfect on here.
Oh well I’ll have to look that up… I don’t fuck with HBO after what they did with Lovecraft country

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
A Black Lady Sketch Show.

Yeah she was on there 1st season.

That show is wildly inconsistent I gave up on it.

But she is simply perfect on here.

I think the first season of A Black Lady Sketch Show was may have been slightly better than the 2nd. But I do agree it's a bit inconsistent.

Big girl started showing off the titties more in season two though.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think the first season of A Black Lady Sketch Show was may have been slightly better than the 2nd. But I do agree it's a bit inconsistent.

Big girl started showing off the titties more in season two though.

I'm going to make an effort to check it out

Sidebar:

The Michael che show really really surprised me with how good it actually was. Even his recent Netflix stand up was pretty good.