New York City is living in the future!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Hey, what year is this? Never mind, I've been sent back from the future to warn that we have to stop those trash cans now to prevent the rat apocalypse where the rats evolve and start eating humans.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn NYC you 20 years late and didn't even upgrade. Homeless people gonna steal all them shits and make forts.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I believe it was something like only 20% of NYC voted in the election.

Voting doesn't matter though.
The other option was a piece of shit guardian angel cac that people even hated more… so it was either picking someone to toss shit or wet diarrhea at you , either choice you gonna be hit with crap

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The other option was a piece of shit guardian angel cac that people even hated more… so it was either picking someone to toss shit or wet diarrhea at you , either choice you gonna be hit with crap
Only about 1 in 4 Democrats bothered to vote in the primary... Niggas got what they declined to vote for.

Elections have consequences.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:lol::oops::smh:make it so bad, after touching staged trash he gone dap everybody up with the same hand as if he practicing for the next covid, New York has the most of everything that includes stupid and weird people.

jmo but fuck ya'll

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
So the issue now is changing the entire culture of NYC so that people in the Burroughs put their bins out the night prior and move them back after they trash truck comes. You can get people to move their cars to the other side of the street right now, you think they’re doing this?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol::oops::smh:make it so bad, after touching staged trash he gone dap everybody up with the same hand as if he practicing for the next covid, New York has the most of everything that includes stupid and weird people.

jmo but fuck ya'll
As a nurse, this was the only thought in my head. No hand sanitizer or nothing. But it’s all staged and performative nonsense from the one-term mayor.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I thought NY had been using trash bins since WWII.
tumblr_p3xppntX731sc0ffqo1_500.gif

Lying ass movies :fuckyousay: