NFL Pass/ Fail: Keon Coleman asked a question about how to sign his rookie contract - now people are calling him DUMB

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

@4 Dimensional @woodchuck @EPDC

Why the hell are so many people especially black people clowning this young man for asking a simple question?

I liked him when we signed him and he's already becoming a folk hero here in Buffalo before he's even taken his first NFL snap.

Folks are treating the kid as if he were a character. Yes, he's funny but I think he's more country than funny. All that aside, I think he's going to catch a lot of people by surprise. They are going to take his "slow" nature of speaking as a sign of "low football IQ".....and when he balls out, those same folks that clown him will be on his nuts.

#GOBILLS

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is the exact reason why people don’t ask questions in class. Because they worried about negroes clowning for asking a simple question. That frustrates me as a teacher to no end.

I knew it would.

And it is the fact that "people" are adamantly trying to defend their dumb point that this young man in fact asked a stupid question

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I liked him when we signed him and he's already becoming a folk hero here in Buffalo before he's even taken his first NFL snap.

Folks are treating the kid as if he were a character. Yes, he's funny but I think he's more country than funny. All that aside, I think he's going to catch a lot of people by surprise. They are going to take his "slow" nature of speaking as a sign of "low football IQ".....and when he balls out, those same folks that clown him will be on his nuts.

#GOBILLS
This is the exact reason why people don’t ask questions in class. Because they worried about negroes clowning for asking a simple question. That frustrates me as a teacher to no end.

Is the Buffalo Bill organization WRONG for releasing this video?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Is the Buffalo Bill organization WRONG for releasing this video?
Nah, I don't think so. I don't think releasing the video is a form of sabotage.

Not releasing it would be like them admitting something is wrong with him.

Let the kid get his shine.

They know what type of player they got and as I mentioned above, he's become a folk hero here. There are already murals with Coleman on buildings. They are calling him Cookie Monster. They know they have a player that fans want to watch and get behind and fans can't get enough of Coleman. If he produces, which I expect him to, on the field, he will go from folk hero to legend.

If he has a good career these videos will be remembered fondly. And people clowning him will look dumb

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Damn, imagine getting clowned for asking a question about properly signing a multi million dollar contract? Lmao ok, I hope to one day get clowned in such a manner lol

Btw there was nothing illegitimate or dumb about the question he asked, in fact it seemed to be a smart question since athletes/actors/celebs don't always use the same signature across legal/official documents and signatures for fans.

But Twitter, the cesspool of the Internet owned by a racist billionaire...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah, I don't think so. I don't think releasing the video is a form of sabotage.

Not releasing it would be like them admitting something is wrong with him.

Let the kid get his shine.

They know what type of player they got and as I mentioned above, he's become a folk hero here. There are already murals with Coleman on buildings. They are calling him Cookie Monster. They know they have a player that fans want to watch and get behind and fans can't get enough of Coleman. If he produces, which I expect him to, on the field, he will go from folk hero to legend.

If he has a good career these videos will be remembered fondly. And people clowning him will look dumb

This aint the shine you want bro

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Being a 21-year-old signing a multimillion-dollar contract? Lolz we'd ALL want that shine!

It aint THAT part folk are focusing on

They using this to call that young man stupid.

And that recording is forever.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't see anything wrong with his question. I'm glad he had the courage to ask a question. We're trapped in a media cycle where people try to find any reason why someone doesn't deserve what they've earned. Floyd Mayweather experienced this when people were making jokes about him not being able to read. Keon Coleman has an opportunity to change his family's legacy for generations and people who quit on their dreams want him to be stupid because it justifies their failures in life. If he's stupid and you're smarter than him, why is he succeeding and you're not?

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Im Always Amazed at the People Who Call a Person Dumb For Requesting or Requiring MORE Information.....And Thinking They Are Somehow Better While Trying to Operate With LESS Information.....As My Grandad Said....You Gotta be a Pretty Intelligent Mutha Fucka Already to Know WHAT Question to Ask in the First Damn Place

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Legit question, but he should've known the answer being that he "Should've" had to sign at least one official document in his life.

But if you don't know ask.
All he really asked was print or cursive

It was funny to me because most documents will usually say Print Name, Signature and Date but it wasn't worth calling the dude dumb. With social media everybody tries to be funny and when one person gets a like/laugh on their comment others just start repeating it

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People live to shit on people. The youngster is a solid dude. He doesn't drink or smoke. It's unfortunate that black folks are clowning. The brother is living his dream for real. Props to him. Buffalo is my squad he better ball out lol.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chances are he hasn't had to sign anything more than his national letter of intent for his school, as well as for drivers license.
You said it yourself, that muthafucka signed something!

5e223039bfb59934d5dd94e86044d805.gif

:lol:

But I feel you

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I tell all my youngins "the only questions that are stupid are the ones you don't ask."
Young bruh wanted clarity so I'm not going hard on him. He will still be making more than his critics.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Legit question, but he should've known the answer being that he "Should've" had to sign at least one official document in his life.

But if you don't know ask.
Exactly! At least he asked!

People will fuck up some shit because they have too much fuckin' pride to ask a question.

He speaks his mind and sometimes some goofy shit might come out, so what.

Dude is very likable and hope he does well in the NFL.

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
this guy is going to be a star on and off the field. his character comes off as entertaining without trying too hard which is important in the social media age. as long as he produces on the field, he is going to be good. for those old enough to remember, think ocho cinco in his prime