Nice guy is called a cornball by woman after being well….nice

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Fuck that bitch. There’s a difference between what a chic says she wants to what she actually responds to. That dude is gonna learn the hard way through much heartache that these bitches don’t respect niceness,
That bitch use to garbage and people treating her as such for quite some time! She talking about what women want.. bish that's not what you want.. fucking poor black trash!! (Poor mindset) :thefinger:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that bitch. There’s a difference between what a chic says she wants to what she actually responds to. That dude is gonna learn the hard way through much heartache that these bitches don’t respect niceness,
This will be the same woman - in a few years; "where are all the descent guys", "real men", or "why they(guys like him) always end up with a non-black woman"?

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
years ago i found the one and only nice gesture hoe's like is when you hand them a warm towel after i bust either on there
face or on there stomach/pussy,,they will bout hand you some flowers afterwards...everything thing else after is on you play boi-...

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I try not to speak negatively about Black women publicly so I'll just say this, I am glad that she has the self awareness to realize the errors in her thinking. I hope she has enough accountability to change and helps some of her peers see the faults in their collective thinking.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
At least she recognized how ghetto she could be.
And if she see's Ol'e Boy again and he's with a Becky or a Maria... she knows why.

Yep, he chose up!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
This will be the same woman - in a few years; "where are all the descent guys", "real men", or "why they(guys like him) always end up with a non-black woman"?
Right!

I see the same chics from high school, college, around the way, etc. who were dope looking but but tried to diss back then. I see them today and they all fat with kids and depressed, almost unrecognizable! Now they want you to holler. I’m good. Now dudes from them who were dissed now have came up can get the young chics. See how the tables turn around!

I didn’t realize this coming up but most women don’t age well. I get so shocked seeing women from the last who looked so good but look like trash today. It’s karma! They eventually let themselves go.

But dudes can always level up, hit the gym, diet, get their money game right, improve socially, etc. I’m glad I didn’t fuck with none of those chicks back then.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Women in their 20s need to secure a man while they can. Once you hit your 30s you have to compete with the new batch of women 18 to 24.

It’s gonna be harder to get a dude cause u done out on weight or may have kids or have a high body count. Men don’t want to marry that shit. Do now you gonna be laying up with cats for the rest of your lives. The nice guy is gonna be gone and not want you then.

Damn I sound like the second coming of Kevin Samuels.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She just wasn’t that attracted to him.
If he looked like what she wanted and did all of that she woulda been just fine with it

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
naruto-the.gif

This is the 304 that will be crying she can't find a good man. :itsawrap:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
years ago i found the one and only nice gesture hoe's like is when you hand them a warm towel after i bust either on there
face or on there stomach/pussy,,they will bout hand you some flowers afterwards...everything thing else after is on you play boi-...
You hand them a wash cloth? You’re better than me. I go to the sink, wash my dick off, and tell her I’m leaving. She can either spend the night at the hotel or she can be dropped back off where I picked her up. Either way I got shit to do.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is clearly "incel fuel". Young dudes see videos like this and say, "see, all these women are bitches".

She's fucking trash, but don't think all women are like her. There are good sisters out there, she's just not one of them.
Bingoooo

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stupid bitch doesn't know and appreciate the difference between corny and classy. For me that would have been a one and done date. :hmm:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
This is clearly "incel fuel". Young dudes see videos like this and say, "see, all these women are bitches".

She's fucking trash, but don't think all women are like her. There are good sisters out there, she's just not one of them.
lot of good woman out there, a brother can even break this bitch down if he wanted to.
She would be loyal for life.