Nigerian vs Jamaican pronouncing english words...LOL

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
This is interesting, but I used to date Nigerian women in the 90s and their English is very similar to Haitian English because I thought she was Haitian

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is interesting, but I used to date Nigerian women in the 90s and their English is very similar to Haitian English because I thought she was a Haitian
wouldnt be surprising to find out alot of Nigerians landed in haiti during the slave trade

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of the Nigerians sent were Yorubas. We are mostly Yorubas in the U.S.

Where Did Slaves In The United States Originate From?​

Ethnic GroupsOrigins (Modern Countries)Percent of American Slaves
Kongo and MbunduAngola, DR Congo, Republic of the Congo25%
Bamileke, Bubi, Ibibio, Igbo, and TikarEquatorial Guinea, Cameroon, and Nigeria22%
Mende and TemneGuinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone15%
Fula, Mandinka, and WolofGambia, Mauritania, and Senegal14%
Akan and FonBenin, Ghana, and Ivory Coast13%
Kru and MandeIvory Coast, Liberia, and Sierra Leone5%
Allada, Ewe, Mahi, and YorubaBenin, Ghana, Nigeria, and Togo4%
Makua and MalagasyMadagascar, Mozambique, and Tanzania2%

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Bamileke, Bubi, Ibibio, Igbo, and TikarEquatorial Guinea, Cameroon, and Nigeria22%

I stand corrected. I was under the impression that the people of the Bight of Biafra were Yoruba. I know that a lot of us were Igbo, but I thought the bulk of us were Yoruba. I need to do a search and look at this. Thank for the info, though. I try not to say shit I don't know about, but today, I realize I didn't know that very well.

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Take two Black women one from DC and one from Louisiana.

Take two Black women one from California one from Florida.

Take two Black women one from South Carolina one from Houston.

Take a New York drill rapper versus a London Drill rapper.

Now that would interesting :lol2:

Then just for fun take the average Black NFL draft pick from 2024, and just throw your hands up and say fuck it, y'all mumbling :lol:

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I stand corrected. I was under the impression that the people of the Bight of Biafra were Yoruba. I know that a lot of us were Igbo, but I thought the bulk of us were Yoruba. I need to do a search and look at this. Thank for the info, though. I try not to say shit I don't know about, but today, I realize I didn't know that very well.
Quick question .... how does the millions of black people that were already here , before Columbus , fit into this theory ?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Shit me too. Told me something...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall REALLY want to get me started dont yall!!!!!

Ill keep it REAL simple, what is now called america and africa, at one time was ONE land,

I think its historically known as Pangea... this land split, and what we know as Africans stayed on one side,

and what we know as Americans stayed on the other... We are not "Africans" and vice versa,

BUT WE ARE FAMILY NO FUCKIN DOUBT ABOUT IT....

and both of us, have OUR land RAPED BY SOME FUCKIN WEIRDOS who really SHOULD NOT BE OUT IN THE SUN,

and are very jealous of the fact we are born in THE LAND OF PLENTY.. and they were NOT..

so they go around the world stealing every fuckin thing, from resources to culture...

if anything we should be American africans NOT African Americans when most of us for over five generation never

even been to Africa...

and you want to know another fuckin SECRET, Most Africans AINT FROM AFRICA....

but thats another story for Another time.....!!!!

If you ever wondered where THE ORIGINAL SAUDI's from Saudi Arabia went, well

wonder NO MORE!!

EVERYTHING PALE FACE TOLD YOU WAS A FUCKIN LIE... A BIG BOLD FACE FUCKIN LIE!!!

and we keep repeating the shit!!!! insane!!!

the face we allow our invaders to STILL teach OUR CHILDREN is FUCKIN PURE MADNESS...

but again

thats another dime for another time!!!

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I get you posted this but it doesn't mean it's accurate. I believe a lot of guess work was involved. These DNA test sites should release that info. The vast majority I believe comes from Nigeria area and also the Congo area.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I might get roasted for this- but she called short shorts "batty riders" (lmao) and I was like; "oh, ok- "batty" must mean ASS". Never knew that.

so then I was thinking; oh, so when the caribbean cats on here be calling sus dudes "batty mon", they talm bout......

I was
weebay-thewire.gif

and I was also;

roger-rabbit.gif