[no pics or vid] Women’s water polo in the Olympics they all wear thongs!!!!

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I didn't think they were standing like it was the 3 feet, I just didn't know they played in the deep of a pool.
I didnt realize they never touched bottom either. I think i always assumed they were in like 6 feet.. Mostly treading.
Wait you guys was serious

lemme guess. Do u think the Olympic swimmers swim in a 6-8 feet pool when doing relays and other “strokes” [][] ?

Olympic sized swimming pool means just that.

also do u think synchronized swimmers do their routines in 3-6 feet pools also?

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
never knew their feet didn't touch thats some real endurance shit right there.

it blew my mind when I found that shit out…..because I love the water and know how tiring treading water is. Also, when the attack they goal they sometimes raise their bodies damn near half way out the water. That shit is crazy for anyone who has even done a little bit of swimming.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

lemme guess. Do u think the Olympic swimmers swim in a 6-8 feet pool when doing relays and other “strokes” [][] ?

You’re a real expert on women’s swimming. You Greg Louganis ass faggit

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The key word in "olympic swimmers" and "synchronized swimmers" is the word SWIM you dirty bitch!! The swimming aspect isnt implicit in water polo... Especially to non whites who never participated in the shit.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The key word in "olympic swimmers" and "synchronized swimmers" is the word SWIM you dirty bitch!! The swimming aspect isnt implicit in water polo... Especially to non whites who never participated in the shit.
My man

I’m must be in the ducking twlight zone.

any and all activities that require a Olympic eventmust be inside a Olympic sized swimming poll.

the DIVING pool is a deeper pool with a different flushing and receiving of chlorine inside the water.

you’re focused on swimming, with has everything and more to do what I am talking about.

relays, water polo, and synchronized swimming are all taking place in the same size pool.

for you all to think that they were “standing up” or “feet able to touch ground” does a very heavy disservice to these Olympians.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Are u saying treading water isn’t swimming?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Honestly I never really paid much attention or even watched more than 2-3 minutes of it on TV every 4 years, but it's pretty cool to see the skill and endurance it actually takes.

I never really see you in Basketball or Football threads but you seem to be very knowledgeable in this sport.......props

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My man

I’m must be in the ducking twlight zone.

any and all activities that require a Olympic eventmust be inside a Olympic sized swimming poll.

the DIVING pool is a deeper pool with a different flushing and receiving of chlorine inside the water.

you’re focused on swimming, with has everything and more to do what I am talking about.

relays, water polo, and synchronized swimming are all taking place in the same size pool.

for you all to think that they were “standing up” or “feet able to touch ground” does a very heavy disservice to these Olympians.
Depths differ young fella. Diving pools are deeper than swimming and relay ones. Thought the water polo differed as well.

Didnt know they didnt touch bottom or use push off bro. You schooled us on that man. Props.:yes:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Honestly I never really paid much attention or even watched more than 2-3 minutes of it on TV every 4 years, but it's pretty cool to see the skill and endurance it actually takes.

I never really see you in Basketball or Football threads but you seem to be very knowledgeable in this sport.......props
I know about pools like u know about Super Bowl cities

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Thats exactly what im saying. By definition they are distinctly different. But my point was i always assumed they were in shallow waters and not required to full on swim the entire time. That shit is impressive as fuck.

Now you got the W in general.. You should stop while you're ahead.
Wait a fucking minute

once again cause I have to ask twice because after watching inception they have dreams within a dream.

Are u saying that people WHO CANT NO SWIM can tread water ?

Holy fucking shit