No pot to pee

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
No pot to pee in: Man stuck in traffic has to go, calls 911 for help
By
Patrick Reilly
October 16, 2021 10:41pm
A Canadian man called 911 to report that he was stuck in a traffic jam and had to urinate.
A Canadian man called 911 to report that he was stuck in a traffic jam and had to urinate.Shutterstock
Uh oh, urine trouble.
A Canadian man pissed off police when he called a 911 emergency hotline in Ontario saying he was stuck in traffic and had to go the bathroom.
Initially the caller can be heard asking the dispatcher for an ambulance in the 38-second clip, before he confirmed no, he actually needs the police.
“OK, you have the police. Where is the emergency?” the officer asks.
“Actually, the thing is that I have to pee, and these guys are not moving,” the man says.
“You have to pee?” the shocked dispatcher asks him.
“Yeah,” the caller says, bluntly.
“This is your emergency– that you have to pee?” the dispatcher asks again, stunned.
“Yeah,” the caller says again.
“And how are the police going to help you urinate?” he asks, sounding increasingly impatient.
“I have to pee, man,” he pleads, one final time.
“I’m not sure what you’d like me to do if you have to urinate. I can’t help you with that. I’m disconnecting. Thanks, bye,” the fed-up dispatcher snaps back before hanging up.

The Peel Regional Police department leaked the audio clip of the phone call as a public service announcement to remind the public not to use the hotline for non-emergency calls that can take precious seconds away from those in real emergencies.
“Calling 9-1-1 because you need to use the bathroom and the car ahead isn’t moving fast enough, is definitely #NotFor911,” the department tweeted with the recording last week.
“9-1-1 misuse can potentially prevent someone with a life-threatening emergency from getting help on time.“
cry.gif