Now you a single mom..........

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So my daughter's friend witnessed a nigga get clapped today.......actually a few hours ago....(over a bitch of course).
(Backstory).....a chick got into it with her child's father, (whom she's not in a relationship with). He takes her phone and doesn't give it back.
She calls her new nigga and he arrives. The new nigga aint tryin to argue or throw hands,....he just ups the pole and dumps on em at point blank range.
Now the child's father is dead, and the new nigga is about to do life.

Video of the shooting....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So my daughter's friend witnessed a nigga get clapped today.......actually a few hours ago....(over a bitch of course).
(Backstory).....a chick got into it with her child's father, (whom she's not in a relationship with). He takes her phone and doesn't give it back.
She calls her new nigga and he arrives. The new nigga aint tryin to argue or throw hands,....he just ups the pole and dumps on em at point blank range.
Now the child's father is dead, and the new nigga is about to do life.

Video of the shooting....
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that wasn’t worth it :rolleyes2:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
WTF?? The hell with hell with personal accountability, right? Men are leaders!!

That too. Primarily that.

There was a study that I came across over a decade ago that suggested and linked a large number of male inmates imprisoned due to some form of retaliation on behalf of females they were associated with. I wrote my words poorly in the previous post, but the data is there as this has been researched.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MEWM8QO_o.jpg