O’Block J Hood calls Stephen Jackson fake af for going to O’block & saying real ones check in

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
100% right.

Nvr understood why we continue to embrace the worse that our culture has to offer.

Grown. A$$. Man.

Dudes try harder to be Wack 100 than a positive community mentor.

Welp

carry on…..
Don't forget J.prince old ass talking about that checking in shit too.

I'll never respect a person talking about checking in like they own the city......FOH!

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Don't forget J.prince old ass talking about that checking in shit too.

I'll never respect a person talking about checking in like they own the city......FOH!

This has been getting way to much attention lately.

I am willing to bet the ranch that the suits are well aware.

200w_s.gif

Carry on….

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, it's hypocritical on both ends.
I don't have to do research on this O'block J Hood to know he has a big hand in glamorizing all the stuff he just downed Stephen A. Smith for admiring.

His very nickname glamorizes this
If he was Wallstreet J Burbs then I'd have nothing to say

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
He is right. IMO we are being over exposed to bullshit until we identify the bullshit as black culture and masculinity.
For some reason too many Black folks think Ghetto = Masculine and tough. No Black folks glamorize the suburbs, it’s almost like a sign of weakness for young Blacks. First thing clown niggas yell out before conflict is I’m from so in so as if that makes you tough. Even Kanye with that “Act like I ain’t from Chiraq”. And ? I can look at Kanye and tell he can’t fight. Honestly I blame rap music and all those trash hood movies that made that shit some badge of honor. The fact they have tours of famous ghettos now is really pathetic. LA has a bus that goes around to wealthy areas called star tours. You can see all the celebrities neighborhoods and giant houses. What do niggas have? Hood tours , going to housing projects and places like Compton . Shits fucking disgusting.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
I don't have to do research on this O'block J Hood to know he has a big hand in glamorizing all the stuff he just downed Stephen A. Smith for admiring.

he changed his life and mostly preaches repentance and christianity.. check some of his newer interviews.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

he changed his life and mostly preaches repentance and christianity.. check some of his newer interviews.

Not really hypocritical because he’s pointing out that most dudes are in O Block cause they have no alternative.

Fu@# is multi-millionaire SJ visiting OBlock for

Clown @$$ ni99a.

Carry on…..

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really hypocritical because he’s pointing out that most dudes are in O Block cause they have no alternative.

Fu@# is multi-millionaire SJ visiting OBlock for

Clown @$$ ni99a.

Carry on…..

Because they've made it world famous.
It's a spectacle. I'm sure people go there all the time to check it out. Stephen was attention whoring with all the checking in stuff tho.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
So everybody just now figuring out what I’ve been saying about that clown.
He’s a fake tough guy that gets on my damn nerves. He also thinks he’s more important than he actually is/was.​

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
100% right.

Nvr understood why we continue to embrace the worse that our culture has to offer.

Grown. A$$. Man.

Dudes try harder to be Wack 100 than a positive community mentor.

Welp

carry on…..

I never understood,how you're in your mid 20s,30s,40s,50s and etc having this hood mentally. It makes no sense to me at all.

There's nothing wrong saying you're from the hood and want to help it but when you try to glorify it at that age it makes no sense at all. Especially,when you have alot of money;that shit makes it even worst..imo

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh said he was there to drop knowledge to the youth, but that shit came out real immature, what a moment to fuck up.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
First thing clown niggas yell out before conflict is I’m from so in so as if that makes you tough. Even Kanye with that “Act like I ain’t from Chiraq”. And ? I can look at Kanye and tell he can’t fight. Honestly I blame rap music and all those trash hood movies that made that shit some badge of honor. T
It's like that video someone posted here years ago showing a dude getting slapped up, and someone said, "Niggas in Richmond are quick to slap the shit outta you!", and I'm thinking: "Ain't the dude getting bitchslapped from Richmond too?"

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Oblock rapper Big Woney reveals he’s been sentenced to 7 years in prison for gun charge.

FwLosM8WIAA7l0N