{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Light skin niggas really looked up to this washed coon. :lol: Now they can't say his name no more. :smh: Post Wizards playoff highlights, I didn't see them in The Last Dance.

Lying and deception, will always be the weapons of choice for lil niggas that wasted their bread on a played out shoe line.

LMAOOOOOO

PLAY-IN INKOSI

BUTTER CUP CHAMPION INKOSI

SNOT BUBBLE CHAMPION INKOSI

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Didn't realize D Rose is already 35

but damn, Ja Wick is your sons role model

KWKtLW.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

@M.H.C. @LordSinister

That Euro cracker better than Kobe. Ring #2 closes the door on the debate.

:yes:

"I just think European players are just way more skillful," Bryant said. "They are just taught the game the right way at an early age. ... They're more skillful. It's something we really have to fix. We really have to address that. We have to teach our kids to play the right way." - Kobe Bryant on why Jokic is a better all time player than him.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

@M.H.C. @LordSinister

That Euro cracker better than Kobe. Ring #2 closes the door on the debate.

:yes:

"I just think European players are just way more skillful," Bryant said. "They are just taught the game the right way at an early age. ... They're more skillful. It's something we really have to fix. We really have to address that. We have to teach our kids to play the right way." - Kobe Bryant on why Jokic is a better all time player than him.

Jokic ain’t better than Kobe but he definitely better than Bron

*waits*

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I like the Locked In podcast network postseason previews where they have hosts who have been covering a specific team all season do a crossover episode with their counterpart on the other side.

i.e. Here's Warriors/Kings:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The only say this because Jokic's play style is a bit boring compared to Kobe's.

Kobe has exciting highlights but mid stats and mid playoff performances. You gotta sift thru a ton of garbage to get to that 1 eye popping play. That's why he works so well on social media, you can use clips and flashes to promote him very easily. But he never shot over 50% and only got 1 MVP in 20 years. His light skin stans from California swear white folks gon keep him propped up long term. :lol: