{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Worst fanbase as far as how they treat their own players in the league. Kobe rotted that franchise to the core with his jackass fans. They've been spoiled for 6 years and forgot what reality feels like.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any links to the Knicks game?? I'm stuck somewhere where I can't anything because I'm out the country. Max app don't work, tnt app isn't available here. The TV station isn't showing it. I'm desperate

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I hate Tobias Harris so fuckin much!!!!! :angry:

hPHVq8.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All Steph needs is a dude who can also get his own shot lol

The bar is so low that's why the failure to take care of him and go all in is unbelievably glaring

I'll never forget everyone in the organization saying whatever you need to do ... get antman

And Bob Meyers said I'll take Wiseman because he knows Chinese

Malpractice long overdue exposure of a trash individual

Just disgusting

WHAT?!?!?!?!

4 years ago – via Connor Letourneau @ San Francisco Chronicle
Sources have indicated to The Chronicle that, if the Warriors land the No. 1 pick and decide not to trade down, they’ll likely take Georgia’s Anthony Edwards. If Golden State lands anywhere between No. 2 and No. 5, it’ll strongly consider Iowa State’s Tyrese Haliburton, Auburn’s Isaac Okoro and Israel’s Deni Avdija, among others.

4 years ago – via KNBR
The bust potential is high once again, in what some are considering the weakest draft since Anthony Bennett was selected No. 1 overall in 2013. With little consensus on who the best player is, it’s anybody’s guess who Warriors GM Bob Myers — two-time Executive of the Year — has his eye on. Well, unless you’re Warriors beat writer Connor Letourneau, who told Murph & Mac that sources around the team have informed him Golden State will select wing-scorer Anthony Edwards out of Georgia if they land the No. 1 pick. “This is a draft where there isn’t a ton of certainty up high,” Letourneau began. “The top five picks are kind of in flux. There isn’t a Zion type talent, there isn’t a LeBron, so teams really have to do their research and be careful who they are picking.

Wiseman took it well. The Warriors love his personality — humble and well-rounded. Myers had heard that Wiseman knows Mandarin and, on the spot mid press conference, he asked Wiseman to speak a few words in the language. Wiseman obliged.

Myers also told of the Miami dinner that sold the organization on the fit.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

He got what he wanted with that attention whore response last night.

He could have just said he hasn’t had a chance to think about it yet…

“I’m not going to answer that” :cmonson:

Dude has been in the NBA over half his life, he knew exactly what he was doing.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I hate Unibrows so much, it just creeps me out.

Anybody getting corporate sponsorship deals or gets a lucrative contract are some of the most toxic people. I was watching how they did this one young black girl, made my stomach turn.

Trying to help a white YouTuber steal her content.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He got what he wanted with that attention whore response last night.

He could have just said he hasn’t had a chance to think about it yet…

“I’m not going to answer that” :cmonson:

Dude has been in the NBA over half his life, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Bronze can't help it if the remaining playoffs ain't worth watching like that. He can't help it if people care more about his next move than live action that's happening. His Twitter account got more followers than the NBA's official Twitter account, whatever he does is headline news. That's why I say extra rings are just cake icing at this point. He's already the GOAT. No one will ever be on this level of visibility and engagement in the league again.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You know how pathetic you are when you are left to propping Wardell? Also, you proving my point. Its a good 4 year stretch. One of the best in the last 4 years.
Wardell’s ring >>>> bubble ring

He took down the league franchise with the most titles.

You can’t prop up Lebron and down Steph curry. They did the same shit in a different combination but same sequence

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Magic once Bron is gone the team will be a lot younger to compete. Just shedding "Klutz sports" will have the franchise going in the right direction. Kobe's small hat agent and Jennie Buss are gonna build a winner with AD and younger players.

Lakers have 17 championships without lebronze

U think he gonna have a Laker statue???

:lol: