{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It really feels like Embiid doesn’t want to shoot.
Agreed

GRpBxl.jpg

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear I don't understand this narrative. The media is making it seem like this is Lakers fans traveling across the country to Boston to flood the garden.

Sixer and Knicks fans just have to jump on a train to go to the other guy's arena. It's like an hour and half trip. A day trip that could ever much end with you going back home and sleeping in your own bed.
3 hour round trip commute for a basketball game?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I swear I don't understand this narrative. The media is making it seem like this is Lakers fans traveling across the country to Boston to flood the garden.

Sixer and Knicks fans just have to jump on a train to go to the other guy's arena. It's like an hour and half trip. A day trip that could ever much end with you going back home and sleeping in your own bed.
True. New York fans always come to Philly. And Philly fans always go to New York. Dirty ass Mets fans always come to Citizens Bank Park.

xcIrua.jpg

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s why Heild wasn’t in the game, they had almost 4 seconds to shoot the ball and he shot it like they had .1 seconds left. :rolleyes2:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Philly didn't even try to get a good look. Buddy just chucked that shit up and Maxey stopped trying once he saw he wasn't getting the ball.

Well, now it's time for shots of sad and confused looking Sixers fans ... again :angry: :angry: