Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's building a house this quarter
Tatum 31
Brown 28 13-17 2-3(3pt) 9(Reb)......who does that efficiency to get to 28....nobody:cool::cool::cool: that's who
Celtics 104
Cavs 89

I will let you worry...we good ova here
Cavs fans just started hitting the exits

The rest of the @therealjondoe family Celebrating.....Join in....never to late to convert
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
He definitely deserved to be suspended but Silver made a business decision for Denver and the league.

Which was bullshit.
He also saved Joker from a long career of ridicule like Dirk had when he shit the bed in his MVP season. If they come back and win, Silver has to go.

Clearly playing favorites and the his punishments are ridiculous and uneven.

Four games for tossing a basketball and NONE for throwing two items at a ref DURING the game.

We had the Jordan Rules, I wonder if this is equivalent as the Joker Rules.

I see we’re still crying about this. He didn’t hit anybody. Ant threw a chair and hit fans last year during the playoffs and he wasn’t suspended either. Both first time offenders. Again, let’s move on…

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice shot on the push off
giphy.gif

Celtics 106
Cavs 93
Celtics up 2-1 on Cavs
--Cavs take first loss in the playoffs at home

--The Celtics(NBA #2 Defense, #1 Offense) hold the

Heat and Cavs under 100 points 6 of the 8 games
to go 6-2 in the 2024 playoffs

Dynamic duo
Tatum 33

Brown 28

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@4 Dimensional
Jayson Tatum 33 points
Jaylen Brown 28(13-17 2-3(3pt) 9(Reb)......who does that efficiency to get to 28....nobody:cool::cool::cool: that's who

giphy.gif

nice and quiet...the way I like it...clockwork

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn jaylen had to give him a pep talk earlier?
That is what you do for the family when you're not playing your game......and it worked!!!
Jayson Tatum 33
Jaylen Brown 28(13-17 2-3(3pt) 9(Reb)......who does that efficiency to get to 28....nobody:cool::cool::cool: that's who

Brothers for Life!!!
giphy.gif

Celtics 106
Cavs 93

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
A TE can't be a bus driver... The nature of the sports are different, outside of QBs, no offensive player in football can compare themselves with leading NBA players.

I never said a tight end is a bus driver but Shaq shouldn't be going around trying to dimishing people's Hall Of Fame accomplishments acting they were some pedestrian on their teams. Especially,when that tight end was from an era where the running back was the main focus of the offense and he still put up huge numbers. Shannon had most or all the tight end records before he retired.

On top of that, football is more of a team sport than basketball.

Like,I said Shaq always uses his rings as justification on why he should be considered in the goat conversation,when there's other factors besides that.