praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

:smh:

No Butler
Donovan Mitchell misses games
Haliburton misses games
Luka might miss games

This isn't Boston's fault, but they might actually win a championship without playing a single team with their best player available for the whole series.

Boston will have to win another chip with this group to have this one respected.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

No Butler
Haliburton misses games
Luka might miss games

This isn't Boston's fault, but they might actually win a championship without playing a single team with their best player available for the whole series.

Boston will have to win another chip with this group to have this one respected.
Warriors did this like 3 times in a row

And Kawahi is better than anybody mentioned in your post and that’s just THAT player.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

No Butler
Haliburton misses games
Luka might miss games

Nobody respected the 2008 chip

And they not winning this one.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No Butler
Haliburton misses games
Luka might miss games

:roflmao3: :roflmao3:
Do you know how Boston lost the last 2 NBA finals 2022 and 2023
you don't do you?
of course, you don't....because no one ever remembers anything else but who played and who won.

The last two finals were won because of injuries.

enjoy the games :cool: and enjoy the excuses that Mavs fans will have:shades::shades:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Warriors did this like 3 times in a row

And Kawahi is better than anybody mentioned in your post and that’s just THAT player.

The Cavs were healthy in 2017 and 2018. I'm willing to bet at least some of the teams the Warriors played in the West were healthy.

you don't do you?
of course, you don't....because no one ever remembers anything else but who played and who won.

enjoy the games :cool: and enjoy the excuses that Mavs fans will have:shades::shades:

Injuries of EVERY team's best player though? Maybe the 2021 Suns but they lost in the Finals.

I'm thinking about teams like the '99 Spurs or the 2015 Warriors. If those teams never won another championship they'd be viewed like the 2020 Lakers.

All Boston can do is play the teams in front of them. But if they come back in the next few years and win another championship while beating healthy teams, no one will be able to say anything about this win.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Cavs were healthy in 2017 and 2018. I'm willing to bet at least some of the teams the Warriors played in the West were healthy.

Injuries of EVERY team's best player though? Maybe the 2021 Suns but they lost in the Finals.

I'm thinking about teams like the '99 Spurs or the 2015 Warriors. If those teams never won another championship they'd be viewed like the 2020 Lakers.

All Boston can do is play the teams in front of them. But if they come back in the next few years and win another championship while beating healthy teams, no one will be able to say anything about this win.
I agree.
you can only play what is put in front of you.

The Celtics have proven themselves by getting to the Eastern Conference finals 6 times in the last 8 years
The Celtics have proven themselves by getting to the NBA finals 2 times in the last 3 years.

They have got rid of the people who were "always" injured during the playoffs....now they are healthy because of "preparation" all year for the playoffs.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
you don't do you?

This post confused the hell outta me.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

The ROAD to the cavs was easy peasy

They had. Multiple teams injured with key players

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeap, he looking stiff.

It would be something if Boston comes out relaxed and end up struggling.
That is what I am afraid will happen.
That is the game 2 jinx... overconfidence:smh:

Celtics rounds:
Heat (1-4)(game 2 win only)
Cavs(1-4)game 2 win only)
Pacers(0-4)(game 2 Celtic blowout)( Celtics learned from the first two series to keep the gas on)
Mavs(0-1) game 2 we will see:dunno::dunno: