{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
team usa is playing canada and getting washed

Americans dont support our national basketball team because they are mostly Black Americans. The only time they are acknowledged is when they are losing or lose. When they win, nobody celebrates it, because they are Black American. We need a team full of white Americans to get the fans behind our team like people in other countries do.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was at the showcase with wifey. I’ve been in Vegas these last few days. I saw several of them NBA kats at the Bellagio on Tuesday. Wifey was fan girling the whole time. Lol.

Let me tell you, Lisa Leslie is fuckin GORGEOUS.

I had a great time out here, but Vegas takes your money.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Clearly they were frustrated with Kawhi, but Grant you were Kawhi 15-20 ....
Grant was never Kawhi you silly muthafucka. He was never a mute, standoff, no personality having aloof star who refused to be vocal or active in any aspect of the professional process outside of dribbling a ball on court.

Grant was a fucking legit superstar and top 3 player in the league at his height who fell victim to malpractice from team execs and doctors.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I was at the showcase with wifey. I’ve been in Vegas these last few days. I saw several of them NBA kats at the Bellagio on Tuesday. Wifey was fan girling the whole time. Lol.

We don't care. Your bitch ass said Bronny had no shot of getting drafted and are too pussy to admit you were wrong. Far as I'm concerned, everything you post is a blatant lie. Now give us tomorrows weather forecast old nigga. I'm pissing on your head. Is it rain?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's what's up bro. Going to the summer league games is on my bucket list.....

Are you attending any games?

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Hey Sixer front office.
vince-staples-knocking.gif

Can we get one of these for Joel?
Hello, is anyone in there?

Yeah, I don’t understand why they’re letting him play in the Olympics at all. Some of these players doing too much.

Shit Jamal Murray playing for Team Canada ain’t sitting right with me cuz he was hurt in the playoffs. And he still hasn’t signed his extension. That’s risky as fuck on his part. Teams ain’t that damn loyal. Tear an ACL and those contract talks change real quick

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, I don’t understand why they’re letting him play in the Olympics at all. Some of these players doing too much.

Shit Jamal Murray playing for Team Canada ain’t sitting right with me cuz he was hurt in the playoffs. And he still hasn’t signed his extension. That’s risky as fuck on his part. Teams ain’t that damn loyal. Tear an ACL and those contract talks change real quick

Murray looked very average last night. He seems two steps slower too.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You must have Ben's rookie card and you're trying to add value to it by promoting his playing ability online.

So you're Mugsy Bugsy groupie :dunno:

Facts are facts dumb muthafucka

I don't care if you don't like the muthafucka, you don't know...he didn't steal money from you

You sound dumb as fuck saying that shit

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you're Mugsy Bugsy groupie :dunno:

Facts are facts dumb muthafucka

I don't care if you don't like the muthafucka, you don't know...he didn't steal money from you

You sound dumb as fuck saying that shit

MEULV9S_o.jpg

Man, I thought you grew out of this. You sound immature as fuck, fanboying for Ben Simmons, grow up.

You sound more sensitive than Ralph Tresvant.

Also, let me add......

Die Slow.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
MEULV9S_o.jpg

Man, I thought you grew out of this. You sound immature as fuck, fanboying for Ben Simmons, grow up.

You sound more sensitive than Ralph Tresvant.

Also, let me add......

Die Slow.

Again, how many all star games did Mugsy Bogues go too.....

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Ridiculous comment

So now we're going to act like Ben Simmons wasn't a max money player, all star and all defensive player :hmm:
You're favorite team just gave you the GM position & a time machine. You can have either Benny or Bugsy at starting point.

Who you got?

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
The player who is all defense and not a liability on defense
Honestly, in today's NBA, Silver's modern day NBA, all that talks is money.

You're not winning with either being the anchor in your starting lineup. Both would leave you playing 4 on 5.

But as a fan favorite, ticket moving attraction, I think Bugsy brings more to the table :dunno: