Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
killmonger-is-this-your-king.gif

MEULVB9_o.jpg
It’s a damn shame. His mental state is all over the fucking place. I don’t care how gifted of athlete you are if you don’t have the right mental tools it’s a waste of time

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was at the showcase with wifey. I’ve been in Vegas these last few days. I saw several of them NBA kats at the Bellagio on Tuesday. Wifey was fan girling the whole time. Lol.

Let me tell you, Lisa Leslie is fuckin GORGEOUS.

I had a great time out here, but Vegas takes your money.
Saw Lisa Leslie at the Big 3 in Baltimore a couple weeks ago. Fine & tall. Had the shortest skirt on. Felt bad for her though cause she couldn't even walk without somebody asking for a picture.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

I think this was a goaltend?

But the point stands.

Dikembe Mutombo, Ben Wallace, and Rudy Gobert have each won the award a record four times. Dwight Howard has won the award three times, and is the only player ever to have won it in three consecutive seasons.

If he's healthy, he should be able to get four straight and five overall at minimum.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: Hate they started letting people take pics and vids in the stripclub, can't even smack some ass without having to worry about being on somebody social media story the next day
nigga was doin his best James Harden impersonation.........:lol: