{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
True but sometimes that could get you in trouble i.e. what happened to Luca in the championship game.
Give me Luca. Mavericks should have trapped the shit out of any pick and roll.

How many players in the league are great offensively AND defensively? Maybe 5?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Give me Luca. Mavericks should have trapped the shit out of any pick and roll.

How many players in the league are great offensively AND defensively? Maybe 5?

I would like to have two-way players for the most part because you could score a lot of points but at the same time you could get scored on a lot more.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I would like to have two-way players for the most part because you could score a lot of points but at the same time you could get scored on a lot more.
We have two way players. A lot of them. You also need shooters.

You ain't winning shit without shooters.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
We have two way players. A lot of them. You also need shooters.

You ain't winning shit without shooters.
But you may lose championships because of your bad defense. Remember if you go against a team with high offense output, and you are the only one scoring on your team that’s not going to work out

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
But you may lose championships because of your bad defense. Remember if you go against a team with high offense output, and you are the only one scoring on your team that’s not going to work out
So you're saying there was not a single average or below average defender on any of the teams that have won championships? Kenny Smith couldn't play defense and the Rockets won two chips.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
And bruh, we just need him to make shots when people double Jalen Green Sengun, Amen Thompson or Cam Whitmore. Dude would be our 5th option offensively. And if we need defense, we'll put Tari Eason on whoever.