{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Love it.

"This is me. I do this. Been doing this. Gonna keep doing this. Which is the same thing I said in that Clippers game years ago. Been winning championships, been doing this, gonna keep doing this when you leave here."

LOVE IT

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Your declining city was abandoned by a corporation that you will continue to root for no matter what. That’s a fool’s approach.

I’ve been a fan of Steph/Klay/Draymond for the entire run and will root for them as long as the trio exists— or as individuals for as long as they play. Once they are done, the Chase Center can burn for all I care.

My team = those three
Prime example of a bandwagon bitch nigga. The Warriors played in San Francisco before Oakland to begin with idiot. They just went back home.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I hope your boyfriend beats the shit out of you

Weirdo shit

I understand some of you don't deal with women and don't have to deal with the after affects
Dude you be saying some faggot shit assuming shit being mad.

You also also act like women don't be lying and yeah, motherfuckas like you take everything as face value when women say shit.

You the kinda dude who would save a women not even knowing what shit was about just to get killed.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dude you be saying some faggot shit assuming shit being mad.

You also also act like women don't be lying and yeah, motherfuckas like you take everything as face value when women say shit.

You the kinda dude who would save a women not even knowing what shit was about just to get killed.

Did you see her picture faggot? hear about her injuries?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

379a8-17078650100754-1920.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Miami Heat legend Hassan Whiteside, straight out of Gas House, NC. He had a good career and made a lot of money. Pat Riley gave him the bag over D Wade in 2016 and told him to beat it like Mike Jack in '82. :roflmao2:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Miami Heat legend Hassan Whiteside, straight out of Gas House, NC. He had a good career and made a lot of money. Pat Riley gave him the bag over D Wade in 2016 and told him to beat it like Mike Jack in '82. :roflmao2:
He could've been special if he wasn't an idiot lol
Oh well his departure opened the salary spot for jimmy

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Prime example of a bandwagon bitch nigga. The Warriors played in San Francisco before Oakland to begin with idiot. They just went back home.
I rooted for Kaepernick. You kept rooting for the 49ers after Kaepernick!!! I root for black men, you root for white owners. GTFOH— The Bay is the best example of why my approach is superior.