{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Those New Orleans uniforms are throwing me iff. They are terrible. :smh:

YKMTvR.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yall? You mean Welvin. Same guy that chased off Poole and cost yall a playoff run this season.
Words shouldn't chase a dude off
This isn't to absolve him you know where I stand with him
Kd should just finish his career back home in golden state

But definitely especially judging how much he is on the net y'all absolutely had a hand in it too

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Ima miss this era of Lakers man. They had a good run. A chip and a few playoff appearances in the West in Bron's later years and the scoring crown ain't nothing to be ashamed of. :cheers:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brandon Ingram getting hurt at the end of the season and Zion going out with the hamstring really sunk us.

So who are the hot teams in the Playoffs now, I kinda was just focused on the Pels.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Jamal is hurt and somehow has the most points in this game(along with Davis)

These other dudes need to stop being pussy

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Jokic gets away was blatant elbow throwing on the block.. :smh: Unathletic ass slug euro trash honkey mofo.

I know this ain’t coming from a Lebron James fan? Ole rim running hoe ass nigga he’s been his entire career. Lebron will never be considered the most skilled anything. Jokic throws elbows, Lebron put his shoulder down and bully ball to the hoop. Deal with it.