{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know this ain’t coming from a Lebron James fan? Ole rim running hoe ass nigga he’s been his entire career. Lebron will never be considered the most skilled anything. Jokic throws elbows, Lebron put his shoulder down and bully ball to the hoop. Deal with it.
The cac is a walking offensive foul. No need to start your cycle early you bitch ass slut you.
“Same guy who chased off Poole”

It takes a real hater to be DC based and push that as a smear in 2024.
Regardless of how trash hes been in The District.. He was the 2nd best performer on a title team. And the youngest part of a title core.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Where we going next

Home. This is Anthony Edwards league now. Bron gets a rookie whistle from refs now and he has nothing left to prove. He can sit down now and watch Bronny full time and the league gets to move on. I think the remaining playoffs is gonna be even bigger without him. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

People want the Lakers to fire Darvin Ham. I don't think so. He deserves a chance to coach the team again without the pressure of coaching the leagues oldest player. They should make changes to personnel, but if Pelinka comes back as GM, Darvin should come back as well. The team will be younger and I think these playoff runs have helped him grow and get better. The new era of Lakers basketball is here. Good luck.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron should go to a no win team like pistons
,wizards and just play with bronny and have fun for one year ,farewell tour and retire after
He has nothing left to prove

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
,wizards and just play with bronny and have fun for one year ,farewell tour and retire after

He can just guide him in retirement. No need to actually play for a bottom feeder. He wants Bronny in the league and dreamed of them playing together, but said that's his dream, Bronny is his own man and has to live his own life. 21 years is a long enough career. Bron's got some other shit cookin' outside of basketball.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Darvin Hamas should get the logo tattooed on his head bump. Fucking cocksucker
I am a Knicks fan... but damn.. Darvin Ham SUCKS as a Coach.
Jesus, he is awful.

His biggest problem is that he NEVER has any "sense of urgency". :smh:
He stands on the sidelines... with his hands in his pockets... just watching the game, like a damn spectator.

Nuggets made a big run in the 3rd quarter... he never took a timeout to stop their momentum. :smh:

Their offense is completely stagnant.

- Nobody cuts to the basket. :smh:
- Nobody ever sets any screens on the weakside, away from the ballhandler. :smh:
- Nobody goes backdoor. :smh:
- Nobody runs any set plays. :smh:
- Nobody tries to beat their man off the dribble. :smh:
- Nobody cuts the baseline, unless LeBron does it. :smh:
- Nobody ever sets (or runs off) a double screen. :smh:
- Nobody sets a 'pin down' screen at the elbow. :smh:

Everyone who is not dribbling the ball stands still (outside the 3-point line) just watching LeBron or AD go 1v5... waiting for the ball to get swung around the perimeter... so they can MISS corner jumpers. :smh:

Darvin doesn't INSIST that they drive to the bucket.
He's content with them just settling for missing jumpers.

Steph Curry is the BEST jump shooter in the entire history of the NBA... and that guy gets to the foul line at least 5x times per night.
Because he is not scared of contact... and he DRIVES to the basket... Constantly. :yes:

Meanwhile, the Lakers guards barely shoot just 2 free throws most nights.
Because they rarely ever DRIVE to the basket. :smh:

And Darvin Ham does absolutely nothing about that.

Has he ever gotten a Tech called on him?? :dunno: Has he ever YELLED at a ref?? :dunno:
Has he ever been fired up??? :dunno: About anything???

I have never seen Darvin ever "lose his composure" over a bad call. Not once. :dunno:

No sense of urgency. :smh:
No passion. :smh:
No 'will' to win. :smh:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Regardless of how trash hes been in The District.. He was the 2nd best performer on a title team. And the youngest part of a title core.

I’m the biggest Poole defender here. I still think he can make all-star appearances. But ultimately he’s the one who let a training camp issue become a postseason issue.

Also, I watched half of Golden State’s games during that title run and he definitely carried the scoring load at times when Curry was hurt but he was nowhere near their second best “performer” or player. Most people say that was Andrew Wiggins. I’d say it was very close between them but the point I make over and over is that offense is only half of the game and Draymond has been the second best player THIS ENTIRE TIME since Klay got hurt and KD left.

“2nd best performer” would mean Draymond ran off someone better than him. I appreciated JP’s Steph imitation— which took serious talent and they wouldn’t have made the postseason last year without him— but he has never at any time been better than Draymond Green.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean he's still good. Still top 10.......he don't have shit to prove to me but if he chasing rings I can see him still trying to get them while still playing at a high level.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Wolves vs Nuggets... :yes:

Saturday....
Man that's gonna be great

N7JjET.jpg

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He can just guide him in retirement. No need to actually play for a bottom feeder. He wants Bronny in the league and dreamed of them playing together, but said that's his dream, Bronny is his own man and has to live his own life. 21 years is a long enough career. Bron's got some other shit cookin' outside of basketball.
This will be the first father son in the nba , the people want to see it happen
Probably the only time possible

06202020_griffey_142052.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

What irks me about “Greatest Year 21 of all time” is it is built on a flawed premise.

There has never been a great 21st season, so there can be no conversation about who had the greatest.

Nobody has done it this long at this level. That conversation was over in October. It is a serious accomplishment BECAUSE IT IS BEYOND COMPARISON which is why it is so fucking stupid to continue to compare his performance against Udonis Haslem month after month like there’s really a conversation to be had. It’s hyping up winning by default.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Laker fans are unsure why Dinwiddie and Gabe Vincent got a bunch of minutes tonight over Austin Reaves in stretches. The front office obviously has say in playing time, Vincent and Dinwiddie were Pelinka's free agent pickups, so they may have been promised playing time to get them to sign. NBA is full of politics.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said a few pages back ham didn’t call a timeout when the nuggets players and crowd got going
That’s what a competent coach does
These fools didn't even have a timeout to end the game.....I don't know if calling a timeout there would've helped....we know Nuggets coming back. Honestly? AD getting hurt killed the Lakers. But he stay hurt......