{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Celtics are basketball...it is where basketball started and finishes
your little team has 7 championships
Let me know when you get to double digits before you can even be in the celtics shadow

This Celtics team beat the Warriors by 52 points this year.....warriors are now trash

You are talking regular season games and NBA Classic.

This century you have one title and a finals loss to the weakest version of the championship Warriors. 4 titles this century to 1, 1-0 head to head.

So after you lose 3 more games, we shouldn’t have to see your chlamydia colored font around here until October, right?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stepping away on top. Two HOF careers, widely regarded as the GOAT in one of them, probably #2 only to Jerry West in basketball second acts. One of the most important people in the sport’s history.
He couldn’t hold a candle to John Thompson Jr.

Couldn’t call games

Been a pain in Ernie’s ass since 2000

Kenny > Charles drunk Barkley

He won’t be missed and when Agape Mouf fills in for him it will be a breath of fresh air

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are talking regular season games and NBA Classic.

This century you have one title and a finals loss to the weakest version of the championship Warriors. 4 titles this century to 1, 1-0 head to head.

So after you lose 3 more games, we shouldn’t have to see your chlamydia colored font around here until October, right?
They lost to jordan poole and Jordan Farmar

And they just gave MAXIMUM momentum to the mavs

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Draymond was on Jimmy Kimmel tonight. It will be interesting to see if he is able to have a second hall of fame career. He will be successful but Barkley leaves big shoes to fill.
Charles said no jump shooting team will win

I seen a jump shooting team win 4 times and have 73 wins

He’s a tool and I’m glad he’s being boxed out.

He doesn’t even lend his NIL to video games.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
GQDeoHUWMAAnTLy