{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are they up for a new tv deal soon? I would think that would help
yeah.....76 billion deal
That is why we are losing TNT and going to ESPN, NBC, and Amazon.

So the NBA has money to waste but it has gone from losing 10 million every year to now 50 million a year, because of all the new perks WNBA has asked for( private chartered jets).

well if they got it...it's not tricking right.:dunno::dunno:

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New cities wouldn't matter. Look at where some of these teams are DC, LA, NYC the are no bigger markets. The Mystics in DC lead the league in attendance for a number of seasons & won a championship and are now playing in a smaller arena. But like you said WOMEN need to stop bitching and complaining and put there money were they're mouths are buy tickets/merchandise.

I've probably been to more WNBA games than the vast majority of women & paid for the tickets. (taking my sister, god-daughters etc)
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
That is good Man!!
Good job. That will be the only way to grow the fanbase.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The NBA will absorb the 50 million yearly loss( as they have done for the past 27 years).....:smh:

Women need to get their act together and support the WNBA....or the NBA needs to move these teams to new cities.
they wanted those chartered flights so bad.
damn shame they'd rather take an even bigger loss than just get their shit together.....

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Too much nostalgia in this thread. I remember my oversized Billups Jersey. I also remember having zero interest in this damn series. I thought both teams were “boring”.

Pistons should’ve been a Dynasty around this time. Wasn’t in the cards I guess

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The NBA will absorb the 50 million yearly loss( as they have done for the past 27 years).....:smh:

Women need to get their act together and support the WNBA....or the NBA needs to move these teams to new cities.

New cities wouldn't matter. Look at where some of these teams are DC, LA, NYC the are no bigger markets. The Mystics in DC lead the league in attendance for a number of seasons & won a championship and are now playing in a smaller arena. But like you said WOMEN need to stop bitching and complaining and put there money were they're mouths are buy tickets/merchandise.

I've probably been to more WNBA games than the vast majority of women & paid for the tickets. (taking my sister, god-daughters etc)
WOMEN like the sports that MEN like, the vast majority of them attend games because their dad, husband, boyfriend, etc...like it and they want to be apart of that. You'd be surprised at the number of women who attend NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAAF/B games every year and have been going for years but know little to nothing about the game

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do sites keep posting this for one with only 1/4 of the season in the books and two without giving a breakdown on how/why. They've been reporting the league loses about 10 million a year, what is it about this year that is going to drive that loss up so high

Niggas wanna ride on planes! :lol:

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do sites keep posting this for one with only 1/4 of the season in the books and two without giving a breakdown on how/why. They've been reporting the league loses about 10 million a year, what is it about this year that is going to drive that loss up so high

The some of the additional loses are due to charter flights, increased security, upgraded hotels

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Listen to Skip, dude is like ESPN will makeup a stat from anything talking about in the last 5 quarters the Mavs have destroyed the Celtics. These shows praying the Celtics lose so they can jump on the Luka the best train again..lol

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Adam Silver, have some respect for the product on the court!

There should be a 48 hour moratorium to let the finals result be uncontested for attention.