{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wade winning Finals MVP is a fake narrative of Jordan Brand. How? The man he guarded outplayed him and won the series. :lol:

If Khris Middleton scores 30+ in the Finals it dont mean nothing, but Wade scoring 20+ and playing worse than he did in his previous finals is somehow a win for him. :rolleyes:

27/7/5 on 55% shooting with 1.5 steals and 1.5 blocks

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I wonder at what point this was— seems like a terrible idea.

I looked to see when Iverson left Philly and I did not remember him playing for the Pistons!

It seems that was the end of their run, too…

In the playoffs, the Pistons were swept by the Cleveland Cavaliers in four games in the first round.

During the season, the Pistons traded Chauncey Billups, Antonio McDyess and Cheikh Samb to the Denver Nuggets in exchange for Allen Iverson. McDyess was waived by the Nuggets and was re-signed by the Pistons. It was their first losing season since 2000–01, and the first time they didn't reach the Eastern Conference finals since 2001–02. :eek2:

AI and Melo was fun but that trade that brought Billups back home, got Denver to the Conference Finals.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dance::dance:Good Morning BGOL...What a beautiful day....:dance::dance:
METWPMF_o.png

Leggo!!!!!!!