Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta calm down , the Celtics ain’t winning shit :hmm:

Calm down:confused::confused::confused:

It's the NBA finals:cool::cool:...wake the fuck up.

most people's teams have been in Cancun for the last two months.:cool::cool::cool:

and I saw your prediction:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
good luck with that.

Dallas is our bitch tonight.....

METWWWE_o.png

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I was told by @Costanza that Stephen Curry was face of the league. Not LeBron. Any word on Steph or GS today, this week, or even this month? Just wondering.

Steph is not an attention whore, unlike LeBron, and I understand that “face of the league is not a real thing, unlike you (though, if it were, ratings would be a better metric than talking head segments).

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
lol the number 1 story today (game day) in sports news is lakers/lebron coach
Yesterday it was what Lebron said about kyrie on his pod

Jordan/Kobe stans are still gonna LIE and pretend if Jaylen Brown wins the championship we're gonna completely lose interest in Bron and focus on him 24/7 since he would be the current champion. :lol:

As predicted, the Finals has lost its luster and isn't the centerpiece of NBA discourse it once was. The whole playoff the media almost seems bothered by having to cover the games and would prefer to talk Bron and free agency which is much more engaging and profitable than talking these small market playoff teams. Even a "Celtic fan" from Boston on my Facebook was posting bout Bron and the Lakers coach this morning instead of being focused on the Mavs. And its game day!!! :lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Nor is he an attention draw, also unlike LeBron. #NobodyCaresAboutTheGuy

Except for when it comes to the actual games.

Steph is like “I’m sorry that I live a boring life, I love peace” while LeBron is posted up next to Sexy Red forever seeking attention.

LeBron is a great teammate compared to Kobe— I always keep it 100– but Curry is a much better teammate than LeBron.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
but Curry is a much better teammate than LeBron.
Im not sure their respective teammates would say the same. Certainly not Jordan Pool. I assure you Steph isnt a better leader.

But to refocus and stay on topic.... Face of the league? Its arguable he aint even the face of his fucking team. Welvin stays on TV and social engagements driving far more discourse.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Im not sure their respective teammates would say the same. Certainly not Jordan Pool. I assure you Steph isnt a better leader.

JP idolizes Steph. You are wrong.

But to refocus and stay on topic.... Face of the league? It’s arguable he aint even the face of his fucking team. Welvin stays on TV and social engagements driving far more discourse.

I know when I went to see the Warriors in DC, it wasn’t Draymond jerseys I saw dominating the crowd waiting in line an hour before the game.

But they play Get Up and First Take a quarter of the day at the nursing home and you don’t get out, I understand why you would have that perception.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

But to refocus and stay on topic.... Face of the league? Its arguable he aint even the face of his fucking team. Welvin stays on TV and social engagements driving far more discourse.

When Steph Curry isnt playing basketball, he's completely irrelevant. And now that the league has white stars they can market, his light skin "white passing" ass isnt as important in the 2020's.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By year 3 Wade was trash.. So much so that white daddy Riley refused to pay him like he was anything above a role player. Kyrie and AD maintained all star caliber player for 3years or more while with Bron.
I’ll put dwades first 10 years against any guard except mj and Kobe

Most of y’all were not aware of what he was doing down here game to game. His knees got bad mid way through his career, 3 years of college don’t help either but dude was the man!! He doesn’t get his just do….cant mess with dude anymore with all the gay shit, but….man can ball

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You don't believe this
Steph is uninteresting bro. Doesnt move the needle outside actual game coverage. Shows spend near zero time discussing anything pertaining to him.

Most of y’all were not aware of what he was doing down here game to game. His knees got bad mid way through his career, 3 years of college don’t help either but dude was the man!! He doesn’t get his just do….cant mess with dude anymore with all the gay shit, but….man can ball
He was a great player. That isnt the issue here. What is is which player was sidekick to LeBron. It was not Wade imo.
I know when I went to see the Warriors in DC, it wasn’t Draymond jerseys I saw dominating the crowd waiting in line an hour before the game.

But they play Get Up and First Take a quarter of the day at the nursing home and you don’t get out, I understand why you would have that perception.
Steph is an all-time great. On court hes a top draw. But in terms of driving traffic, discourse, and interest he isnt on the same planet as LeBron. There are literal shows and careers built on the back of discussing and hating no Lebron James. No personal attack you lob will change that young man.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

He had a 3 year window of all NBA level play. The problem is a bunch of guys after him have surpassed that. And most of his playoff success (which his legacy rests on) came with Bron. He has a losing record in the playoffs without him and didn't win a playoff series for 4 straight seasons after winning a title. IMO, Wade fans failed him by only promoting him over LeBron (which was a joke) but not other guards. I've never seen a Wade fan passionately argue that he was better than Mike or Kobe or even comparable. Now no one thinks he's even better than the ones from this era. :smh: