}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ (Beantown and LakeShow win)

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I know Joel & Wayoff P aren't playing tonight, but I like seeing Maxey used in the promotions.

Joel already got his MVP and I doubt he's winning a chip as a primary. It really is all about staying afloat and trying not to get injured.

Maxey on the other is young and full of nothing but potential and upside. I hope Joel is paying attention.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I know Joel & Wayoff P aren't playing tonight, but I like seeing Maxey used in the promotions.

Joel already got his MVP and I doubt he's winning a chip as a primary. It really is all about staying afloat and trying not to get injured.

Maxey on the other is young and full of nothing but potential and upside. I hope Joel is paying attention.
I'm pretty sure embiid is ready to give maxey the keys, he once said that he wanted to prepare him for when it's time for him to take a backseat and maxey becomes the new franchise player to step up

My issue is the annoying ass injury prone players that the sixers have with PG and embiid. I wasn't too happy when they got PG at this stage of his career being older with a injury history. If they win it all, it would be worth it, and if not, then I pretty much was right about having concerns about that signing.

looking forward to see how this sixers team perform tonight because they definitely have a deep team this year, but you can't expect this team to win a lot of games when Embiid and PG aren't playing especially when the team need them against better teams.

Either way, I'm looking forward to see maxey lead the way.