}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ (Load management)

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@therealjondoe How come you ain't tell me that the Heat would come spread eagle ready to get fucked?

atlanta-house-wives.gif

Bam and Butler are minus 30. :eek2:

See, what had happened was
What happened to all dem 3s Bam was shooting and hitting in practice?

The real season has started boys.. The Heat and jondoe thrive more in the offseason and in the trade rumor and free agency rumor circuit.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Yeah for sure gotta disagree there. Come Home With Me if not a classic damn near one. He had his grips on the rap game when I was middle school and I was in the south. You sure you not confusing him with Frekey Zekey or Jim Jones?
Naw the whole group was ass. Grip? He had certain pockets of niggaz rocking with him. But I definitely wouldn't call it a grip. And that album is the opposite of a classic. Oh boy and Hey Ma are a couple of the corniest tracks out. If not for Mainos Hi Hater. Either 1 of those tracks could be #1 corniest track ever.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I just read a post from a poster that's spent years on this board minimizing LeBron James, just dickeat the rapper Cam'ron and Dipset like they're legends or something. :smh:

We gotta talk about Gen X'ers entitlement to OVERRATE shit or people from their era just for being from their era and existing. Then acting like nothing that came after these losers can be better. The 60s/70s baby underachiever to gatekeeper pipeline is real. :smh: