}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ (Load management)

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

I do think “too small” is the lamest NBA trend of the decade, except when it is a smaller player doing it ironically.

Last edited:

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Better angle and lighting
20241027-203655.jpg
I saw a horror movie recently that looks like this statue

Oddity_featured_2.jpg

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I always appreciate your standings updates but, NBA, it is way to early to be talking about who would be in the play-in!

Yeah, I think the playoff standing layout is too early and should start after the all-star break.

But this update is the only way I knew that Cleveland was among the undefeated.

Maybe they should focus on teams that have won/lost for the first time this season instead.

Admittedly, Orlando being high up did factor in my decision to post it. :lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, I think the playoff standing layout is too early and should start after the all-star break.

But this update is the only way I knew that Cleveland was among the undefeated.

Maybe they should focus on teams that have won/lost for the first time this season instead.

Admittedly, Orlando being high up did factor in my decision to post it. :lol:

I would do two columns, 1-8 & 9-15. Like the old school playoffs. It’s fine to assess how teams are stacking up but the distinction between 1-6 vs 7-10 is ridiculous this early.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Steph Curry has missed more games and been more injury prone than Anthony Davis the last 7 years, but only one guy gets the "I just hope he stays healthy" talks every year.

I think a big part of that is only one guy has won non-bubble titles in that timeframe.

Even if you don’t (appropriately) apply an asterisk to the bubble title, Steph has won multiple, including a Finals MVP, during that time. That’s the difference.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I think a big part of that is only one guy has won non-bubble titles in that timeframe.

Even if you don’t (appropriately) apply an asterisk to the bubble title, Steph has won multiple, including a Finals MVP, during that time. That’s the difference.

No, Steph Curry is more white passing than Anthony Davis. He isnt viewed as a Black man. When he does exhibitions at the all star game he's pit against white women. When white people see you as safe and white like them, they're more willing to portray you favorably. Like getting outplayed by James Harden and nobody say nothing. :lol:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Man I was a little upset my Nuggets didn’t win the title in the bubble but not after all the disrespect they give that title. Hell, folks tried to discredit the two consecutive series comebacks from being down 3-1 because it happened in the bubble lol.