}~~~> Official 2024/2025 NBA Thread<~~~{ openings nite Oct.23

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Damn @TooTrilla....I missed your jokes over the summer:lol::lol:.
you back on your comedy tour early.
This going to be a good season.

giphy.gif

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did you hear Kenny Smith say the people who say Bronny shouldnt be in the NBA just don't know basketball, talking about Bronny was one of the five best guards in America and that's how he became a McDonald's All American..lol.
Kenny is just pushing back on bigots and haters treating the kid like he belongs in the special olympics or some shit. Hes literally the only mainstream media voice calling out the shit.
Kenny's 1000% full of shit and he's lost the respect of many.
Doubt he gives a fuck about your respect my man.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you hear Kenny Smith say the people who say Bronny shouldnt be in the NBA just don't know basketball, talking about Bronny was one of the five best guards in America and that's how he became a McDonald's All American..lol. See this is what I've been saying all along I have no problem with Bronny being in the NBA or even LeBron getting him into the NBA but don't try to insult my intelligence. Kenny Smith sounds like those guys on the IG videos where they traveling, carrying, double dribbling and then start talking about what the rules say and that we just don't know basketball

I've changed my stance.

If OG Anunoby can get a 212 million dollar contract, then Bronny can definitely play in the league!

As a matter of fact give Bronny a 100 million contract ASAP!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kenny is just pushing back on bigots and haters treating the kid like he belongs in the special olympics or some shit. Hes literally the only mainstream media voice calling out the shit.

I could care less if gives a fuck about my respect just like I don't give a fuck about his or his shitty take on Bronny.

giphy.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

What makes the racism so glaring is his draft position. The bigots and haters should've hoped he got drafted lottery. It would give them more cover and justification for the over scrutiny. They could play it off better IMO. But he's already arguably the best #55 pick ever and they talking bout him like he's stealing checks. Same fans hate on his dad. Everyone can see it's not a basketball agenda. Which actually helps Bron's brand. We've been saying this and predicted this reaction to Bronny as a pro 3-4 years ahead of time. :yes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh and @Amajorfucup I like Bronny, I'm happy for Bron for having the chance and ability to play with his son

I wish Bronny the best and nothing but success, I like many other now the reason that he's in the league and it's not because of his talent.

I do think he's a solid player with the abilities and capabilities to be a solid player.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm am so glad he disrespected the Celtics this summer
You would think that 50-point blown last year by the Celtics would have taught him something :smh: :smh:
no he still with the bullshit..... then did not pick up brown for the Olympics :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:.

Thank you Kerr for doing that...this is the fuel they need for a back to back.

Can't wait for warriors game November 6th...Celtics going to have fun with his bullshit.